JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went up to Holy Cross yesterday to squeeze it in before winter comes. We didn't see anyone else so there was no waiting around which was nice. This was the first time I had done Holy Cross in about 5 or 6 years and things have changed. It was dry clear up to the creek. On the far side of the creek there was snow and ice so it was a little tough there, I took strap after a few minutes trying but the ice and snow just made it impossible to get enough traction. We made it clear up to Cleveland rock and jdupper gave it try but it was a little wet right at the bottom and I was hard pressed on time to get back to Denver so Cleveland got cut short.

·
Registered
550 Posts
Nice pics. colorado is a must see for me probably summer 2012. What is the white stuff on those rocks??:laughing::beer:

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Thanks for posting pictures, looks like fun! Yuck on the snow, fortunately, we havn't seen that yet!

Hopefully I'll be out at the end of April, it all depends on how much snow you guys still have, if trails aren't open, we'll head further south!

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Nice pics! That's a trail on my list.

·
Premium Member
2,805 Posts
Looks like a great time. I need to take a trip out west sometime soon.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts