JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did an automatic to manual transmission swap in my 2007 JK. One of the last remaining pieces I am looking for is the plug that connects to the clutch master cylinder. Its a 3 pin plug which I'm guessing must be a common as mud thing to find but even my local deaalership says they are back ordered and no a single dealer has one in the country.

This is the clutch interlock switch that lets you start the engine when the clutch is pushed in.

I know i can just short the pin at the ECU to ground but I would rather have the proper plug set up because other people drive this jeep.

·
Premium Member
1,496 Posts
I did an automatic to manual transmission swap in my 2007 JK. One of the last remaining pieces I am looking for is the plug that connects to the clutch master cylinder. Its a 3 pin plug which I'm guessing must be a common as mud thing to find but even my local deaalership says they are back ordered and no a single dealer has one in the country.

This is the clutch interlock switch that lets you start the engine when the clutch is pushed in.

I know i can just short the pin at the ECU to ground but I would rather have the proper plug set up because other people drive this jeep.
Time for a trip to a salvage yard?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts