1 - 20 of 109 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cleveland JK get togethers:

Snow Wheeling sometime in January

M&G March??

Well we have this thread at the other place, but people keep getting banned. So here we go again (don't tell "daddie")

If you are in or around Cleveland give us a shout. We do M&Gs and wheel together.

I'm BP and have a 2010 JKU-R

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wife has a 2011 JKU have a lift wheels and tires waiting to go on.
Speaking of the banned brethren, good to see you again. What are the specs on the lift and tires???

I'll be in tomorrow to have my gears inspected after break in. I think my appointment is at 1pm. See you then.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Speaking of the banned brethren, good to see you again. What are the specs on the lift and tires???

I'll be in tomorrow to have my gears inspected after break in. I think my appointment is at 1pm. See you then.
Keeping it simple. Procomp 4 inch, PXA 7005 wheels in 17's with 35" ProComp Extreme Muds. Have a set of Smittybilt XRC sliders to go on it as well.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Johnny wtf happened?

Thanks for making the thread. We will all have to collaborate between the dark side, NEO, and here to arrange M&G's and whatnot.

For JKO guys, you may know me from the "Made a screen top for my JK" thread,

2007 X, 3.25" lift, 35 duratracs, and some other cool shit thrown on there.

·
Registered
164 Posts
One benefit of JKO is that i can post threads about the things i've made for my Jeep. I'm not sure if i should post a pic of the latest in fear of getting way over my head..

·
Registered
5 Posts
Johnny, where are those pics bro....I think you cleaned most of the asphalt yesterday at the M&G taking pics from your POV...;-)

P.s. Not sure what happened on the other side, but BP gave me a few hints on where to find you......wtf happened?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Johnny, where are those pics bro....I think you cleaned most of the asphalt yesterday at the M&G taking pics from your POV...;-)
I posted them on jk forum. Did the DBs remove them????? I will post them here tonight.

P.s. Not sure what happened on the other side, but BP gave me a few hints on where to find you......wtf happened?
I posted this along with my pics. "I published these on my Facebook first so I don't run into issues like COP 4x4 did."
Someone from our thread asked what happened with COP 4x4 and I said I can't say on here becouse I like to post here but I will tell you at the next meet.
Minutes later I was banned. Reason: you are a loser.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Wow that's horrible...
As for the switch, i would check the connector on the blue wire for the switch.. If the lights work, power is there, and the LED just isn't grounded, which is the blue wire (middle) on the switchback.

Not sure if it would make a difference but i would email wayalife because that doesn't sound like something he would do, usually they warn you before doing anything, and to say that for the reason is just plain immature and unprofessional.

·
Registered
525 Posts
screw that other place whats wrong with you guys? dont email wayodouch. he wont care.

push on my cleveland friends... mgoony in Cincy.

sent from my Samsung using tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
First, yes, johnny, your ground (blue) needs to be moved to another screw to stop burning out your switch light. There is another one down towards the bottom that's black. Use that one with a new switch.

Second, WTF in caps! Can't believe you would get banned for that! They did delete all your posts too! Almost pathetic. Nazi shit for sure.......

·
Registered
344 Posts
First, yes, johnny, your ground (blue) needs to be moved to another screw to stop burning out your switch light. There is another one down towards the bottom that's black. Use that one with a new switch.
I see the black one. Why would the top screw burn the LED? I'll give it a shot tomorrow

Second, WTF in caps! Can't believe you would get banned for that! They did delete all your posts too! Almost pathetic. Nazi shit for sure.......
The only advantage that forum has is that it was the first and largest. I will give it a run for it's money. Starting my own forum and run it the opposite of how that clown runs that place. :bounce: Who's in?

1 - 20 of 109 Posts