JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to STRETCH the new suspension, wife gave me the green light to get out in the A.M.

Who's in ???

One Large shirt left and enough :beer::beer: beverages for everyone, 15 & Cleghorn cut off @ 8:30 A.M. to start.

P.S. @ this run those who have not recieved their shirts yet can put in the order if their, cost PUDDLZ fee $ 0.00 to those who are in...

·
Registered
679 Posts
I still don't have a rolling JK, so I am pretty sure that I can't make it. I would like to, and would rather go wheelin' ('cuz I think the wife is draggin' me to a wedding in the afternoon.) Oh well.

Ty..

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I still don't have a rolling JK, so I am pretty sure that I can't make it. I would like to, and would rather go wheelin' ('cuz I think the wife is draggin' me to a wedding in the afternoon.) Oh well.

Ty..
Come on over to the 138 Mc D's, someone will have an extra seat & an extra :beer: for ya.

·
Registered
254 Posts
hey, thats funny. you guys are going to cleghorn on saturday? i got banned from jerkoff-forum for posting a run to cleghorn on saturday. weird
they called me a troll or something like that. I thought trolls were short, ugly, and had pony tails?

i definitely dont fit that description:thefinger:

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Don't think I'm gonna make this one. Paul, go ahead and do the John Bull....we'll hook up sometime in the next few weeks to get some wheelin' in (maybe when Greg gets back from vacation).

Austin....that sucks...but what did you expect from that place? At least it's over now, right? Like ending that bad relationship that just wouldn't go away.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Hey, when (if) I can get the ol' JK rolling again, and it starts snowing, we need to do a Gold Mountain Snow run. I talked to last year's run's fearless leader (Greg) about it, but I got the distinct impression that he's not up to it :devil: . Kind of afraid of snow now ;) .

Austin, I think you got the axle that was intended for me. I am still waiting for my front D44 and I ordered it back in mid-September. One of these days, the JK will crawl again! :thefinger:

Hey Mr.Bash, man, it's been too long. We gotta go on some more mid-week runs (oh yeah, I ain't got a Jeep righ now. F#ck!)

Wish I could make this run.

Ty....

·
Registered
258 Posts
Puddlz, thanks for the call but I've got tow kiddie soccer games in the morning that I won't miss. The season is almost over and then I'll be back in the dirt. I didn't get the 37's and probably wont till I actually need new tires. I have plenty of tread on mine now. I think I'll spend the money on a nice over/under 12 gage. :D

·
Registered
217 Posts
Hey Mr.Bash, man, it's been too long. We gotta go on some more mid-week runs (oh yeah, I ain't got a Jeep righ now. F#ck!)

Wish I could make this run.

Ty....
Hope you get crawling soon Ty! I'm waiting impatiently for the snow to fall down on Big Bear. I'm getting my old schedule back beginning November 1st. I'll be off every Tuesday and other Sunday again, but I have to work this weekend. We'll get the weekday run going soon!

·
Registered
514 Posts
hey, thats funny. you guys are going to cleghorn on saturday? i got banned from jerkoff-forum for posting a run to cleghorn on saturday. weird
they called me a troll or something like that. I thought trolls were short, ugly, and had pony tails?

Yeha you dont have a pony tail, we've got soccer on sat :bawling:

·
Openly Hostile
6,982 Posts

Hey man, you should know better than to post a run that has people from another forum going too - we might infect their members with a deadly virus or something. :shaking: I am honestly surprised Tim hasn't been banned because he and I are really good friends.

You get the axle in yet?

·
Registered
112 Posts
You know some people have to work on saturdays..... **** be alittle bit more mindfull :thefinger::thefinger:

1 - 20 of 45 Posts