JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I've got my niece & nephew in from northern california who show interest in wheeling with their uncle PUDDLZ & crew.

Meet up @ Cleghorn Friday the 18th @ 8 A.M. to CRUISE the area, any foretakers chime in...

PUDDLZ:smokin:

·
Registered
323 Posts
Looks good:bounce:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Might be able to make it, let me see how work goes this week. :)

·
Registered
112 Posts
Puddlz,

Now that you're an unwelcome person with Eddie & Co, do you want me to post this up over at the other board?
Translated for PUDDLZ :thefinger:

·
Registered
679 Posts
It was deleted by management. :shaking:
Got the call from Greg last night about the "deletion" and that the run was still on. Guess I gotta check more than one board now? I don't have that much time in the day . . .

Hey, I know MrBash can't make it (that's too bad Shant, I would really like to go on anohter run with you soon), but I would really like to do John Bull in Big Bear on Saturday . . . anyone else interested? I think that JK JEDI from the other area is interested.

Ty....

·
Registered
3,204 Posts
Hey, I know MrBash can't make it (that's too bad Shant, I would really like to go on anohter run with you soon), but I would really like to do John Bull in Big Bear on Saturday . . . anyone else interested? I think that JK JEDI from the other area is interested.

Ty....[/COLOR]
Would love to do John Bull sometime, but this weekend is packed for me. I'm having knee surgery on August 7th, so I want to get at least one more run in after Friday before I'm out of action for a month or two.

I think the only other thing I have planned this month is moving Greg's furniture!

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Would love to do John Bull sometime, but this weekend is packed for me. I'm having knee surgery on August 7th, so I want to get at least one more run in after Friday before I'm out of action for a month or two.

I think the only other thing I have planned this month is moving Greg's furniture!
Knee surgery? That's why I got the 4door. After your surgery, you can stretch out in the back with an IV of Tecate and a nachos machine. :grinpimp:

1 - 20 of 83 Posts