JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Heat'n and a beat'n...
3,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
We made a trip to Clayton, OK in november and im finally getting around to post some pics. To be honest, we didnt really get many good pics. We pretty much just took them on the fly. Here are some:

·
Registered
436 Posts
It is open. Check out disney to.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

·
Heat'n and a beat'n...
3,954 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Looks like yall had fun. Is this place open to the public? I have been trying to find somewhere close to the house to go and this is only about 3 hours.
Yes, Green Acres is wide open to the public. Unlike other wheelin' places, there is nobody working there. You gotta put your 20 bucks into an iron box on a pole and you can wheel all day and night.

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
I need to get out there!

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Nice pics Corey.... but what is this pay to wheel stuff?
No shit, it's like disneyland out here. We didn't have maps, signs, or fees...it's a bitch getting used to that :bawling::bawling: Gotta take what you can get though

·
RIP Brad
3,762 Posts
Odd stuff.... We have some state parks here... but the only times I have been, I drove in through the woods to them. So... I don't know if they have fees or maps? Just seems werid to me.

·
Registered
13,230 Posts
Odd stuff.... We have some state parks here... but the only times I have been, I drove in through the woods to them. So... I don't know if they have fees or maps? Just seems werid to me.
It is, being from Vegas where it was "if you can get a tire on it, you can drive on it", it's weird!

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Clayton is an awesome place, but it's a very bumpy ride. The rocks make it great, but they are EVERYWHERE... a trail through the woods is like driving down a rocky creekbed.

·
Registered
382 Posts
Clayton is an awesome place, but it's a very bumpy ride. The rocks make it great, but they are EVERYWHERE... a trail through the woods is like driving down a rocky creekbed.
Sounds like any other highway or interstate in Oklahoma

1 - 20 of 33 Posts