JKOwners Forum banner

WHAT. THE. MOTHERFUCKING. FUCK. IS. THE. FUCKING. DEAL?

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,284 Posts
there were no "thou"s, but he did a lot of ".." as a retarded ellipsis or sentence break

dammit, Ex...

<it is far too late for me to cease & desist with my obnoxious break-point usage...>:thefinger:

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
I'm all about the dots. You know me, dot dot dot

Just funny cause I don't really see anyone else being so emotionally bonded with Tammy as Ore lol.

IDK... hubby's fake acct? :idea:

·
Random Dude
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
Fucker :thefinger:

Chuck, strip, round, tube, etc... Shit I'm there for all of it! You can t-bone me anytime!
Sorry, tube is off the steak menu (unless you're my wife). New Yorks or bacon-wrapped filets are my top offerings.
Besides, I'm pretty sure you'd find my steaks more memorable than my dick . . . and probably more tasty :laughing:

:idea: . . . hey, if you have to flush Docturd Jim, can you make his status "eating dicks" instead of "banned" :th_pray:

If it is Ore ( :dunno: ), it would deny him the "Dipshit Badge of Honor" that he so desperately craves. :thankyou:

there were no "thou"s, but he did a lot of ".." as a retarded ellipsis or sentence break

dammit, Ex...

<it is far too late for me to cease & desist with my obnoxious break-point usage...>:thefinger:
I hope you know that wasn't a jab at you, dude. :beer:

You're not an ass-weevil j3ff3ry, so I unfairly apply a double standard: yours is styling, his is annoying.

That dipshit gets "special inspection criteria" 'cuz he's a festering boil on the bunghole of JKO.

Besides, it might be Ore, so fuck 'im sideways with a rusty shovel dipped in a bucket of AIDS.

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
doc's gone

Reactions: j3ff3ry_j33p

·
Random Dude
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
doc's gone
Thank you! :beer:

He wasn't even entertaining anymore, and it was just creepy how he was fixated on fucking with Tammy. :nono: Fuck that guy!

I honestly hate typing the kind of shit I thew at him but, in my screwed up world, bullies must suffer worse than their targets.

I used to light up Ore (as JWN, then ARB, and maybe DJG :dunno:) in an attempt to remove the reward from his douchebaggery.​

So . . . thanks for the "relief" - I'll go back to not meaning anything personal when I type horrible shit towards people here :D

Sorry for going off on him in a (necro) stock Tech thread - let me know if you want me to HGPD any of that bullshit.

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Thank you! :beer:

He wasn't even entertaining anymore, and it was just creepy how he was fixated on fucking with Tammy. :nono: Fuck that guy!

I honestly hate typing the kind of shit I thew at him but, in my screwed up world, bullies must suffer worse than their targets.

I used to light up Ore (as JWN, then ARB, and maybe DJG :dunno:) in an attempt to remove the reward from his douchebaggery.​

So . . . thanks for the "relief" - I'll go back to not meaning anything personal when I type horrible shit towards people here :D

Sorry for going off on him in a (necro) stock Tech thread - let me know if you want me to HGPD any of that bullshit.
Naw... It's all good. No need to delete anything. A 2010 drain-plug thread doesn't garner much concern lol. I'll do whatever I can to keep this place as transparent as possible. I don't like to delete anything and I genuinely appreciate everyone's feedback on things. but, yea... It was time to say bye-bye. It's certainly an unorthodox approach as compared to way-gay and other forums, but if nothing else, I would like people to know that they had/ have a voice here and that opinions/ concerns aren't just swept under the rug. Doesn't mean that we can control much regarding site management and such, but at least with these kinds of things, I like to get as close to resolve as possible before banning, deleting, or closing.

Food for thought: Reason that I allowed him to be here as long as I did was because Tammy never reported him... only engaged him. It was the continued postings in tech after he had been warned, that sealed his fate.

Hell... If it was Ore then he can still come back in under the bird title anyway lol.

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts

·
Random Dude
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #54 ·
Hell... If it was Ore then he can still come back in under the bird title anyway lol.
I don't see why the Bird wouldn't be at home here - we have "like" buttons now, and he can change the display to not "dark and foreboding". :cwm13:

Tell him all that shit was done because he was right all along, so naturally JKO listened to his supreme wisdom :laughing:

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Not right... that I see Chris here and immediately wonder how the seat in his truck smells... geeze nice.

Ore was prob lurking one day and saw all the likes and thumbs' up everywhere and he just freaked the fuck out... lost it. Just recently got wifi at the nut house... now thinks he's a doctor. Therapy says lash out at those who did you wrong... show 'em fuck you!

Maybe something like that.

·
JKO Dickhead
3,519 Posts
41 - 56 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.