JKOwners Forum banner

WHAT. THE. MOTHERFUCKING. FUCK. IS. THE. FUCKING. DEAL?

21 - 40 of 56 Posts

·
JKO Dickhead
3,519 Posts
Troll Level = Expert !!! :grin2:

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Yup... he just achieved it.

I like that troll level though. It's almost Ore-ish.

The thing is... That as much as a normal troll is just irritating and lame, this particular one is sort of fascinating in regards to nastiness. Trolls can also solidify a community, so it's hard to simply kick 'em to the curb sometimes. Just like Bird... still un-banned.

I think that Tammy might be a bit disappointed if he's gone by the time she gets back here tonite lol.

I also agree with Allan... and the entertainment is pretty strong with this one.

Reactions: Jeep Momma

·
Random Dude
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
Yup... he just achieved it.

I like that troll level though. It's almost Ore-ish.

The thing is... That as much as a normal troll is just irritating and lame, this particular one is sort of fascinating in regards to nastiness. Trolls can also solidify a community, so it's hard to simply kick 'em to the curb sometimes. Just like Bird... still un-banned.

I think that Tammy might be a bit disappointed if he's gone by the time she gets back here tonite lol.

I also agree with Allan... and the entertainment is pretty strong with this one.
I still think it's Ore, and I just tried (again, no Ninja text this time) calling him out as Ore.

Dear God, someone suck that asswipe into a thread in Chat :th_pray: - much funnies could be haz'd :bounce:

Thanks for letting us play with this dipshit a bit more - he's a fascinating :cwm13: fuckup, for sure :laughing:

EDIT: I now feel a bit bad for lumping (Superman's alias)hill into this thread - "Dr" Jim is in his own fookin' orbit!

·
Random Dude
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 · (Edited)
Sorry to double post, but my tinfoil hat is glowing red-hot right now:

WHAT ARE THE FOOKIN' ODDS THAT THE "DOCTOR" WOULD JOIN UP 1 YEAR TO THE FUCKING DAY OF ORE'S LAST POST?

IT'S FUCKING ORE, I'D BET A STEAK DINNER ON IT!

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
No prob, Ex... although if he fucks up anymore in tech, he's gonna have to go outside.

·
Premium Member
4,067 Posts
Sorry to double post, but my tinfoil hat is glowing red-hot right now:

WHAT ARE THE FOOKIN' ODDS THAT THE "DOCTOR" WOULD JOIN UP 1 YEAR TO THE FUCKING DAY OF ORE'S LAST POST?

IT'S FUCKING ORE, I'D BET A STEAK DINNER ON IT!
Did ORE ever mention shooting or having guns? Because the good Dr. is an expert apparently.

·
Random Dude
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
No prob, Ex... although if he fucks up anymore in tech, he's gonna have to go outside.
Understood. Maybe Ore will finally get his wish to join the band :nuke:

Everyone needs goals in life, I guess :dunno: but that's a pretty pathetic aspiration, IMHO.

Did ORE ever mention shooting or having guns? Because the good Dr. is an expert apparently.
Yeah, I saw that. As JWN or ARB, Ore never mentioned guns. However, I wouldn't put bullshitting past him.

If his online demeanor is indicative of his mental state, I hope he's making all that up.

Hell, maybe he also really didn't knit sequined codpieces for a metal band (or something like that)?

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Yeah, I saw that. As JWN or ARB, Ore never mentioned guns. However, I wouldn't put bullshitting past him.

If his online demeanor is indicative of his mental state, I hope he's making all that up.

Hell, maybe he also really didn't knit sequined codpieces for a metal band (or something like that)?
lol... Yea, that was pretty bizarre... sequined wedding dresses and heavy metal trousers or some such bs. Good stuff.

It's always a hard call in attempting to accurately connect schizophrenic personalities from one nut to another because you truly never know what the full spectrum consists of. Anything's possible but if they were one in the same, that would surely show how wonky he is... the fact that JWN & ARB composed syntax so much differently than the Doc. These kinds of boners sincerely are enigmas.

Just like the majority of folks on a forum... I'm not eloquent nor unique but I sure as hell am consistently me lol.

·
Random Dude
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
The suspense was killing me (not really), so I'm asking the good "Dr" to call BS on my Bird theory in Shat. :D

Hell, I hope I'm wrong and Doctor Dingus reaches his true potential in the comfy, cozy (bird) nest I built for him. :thankyou:

If my Ore theory is correct, we have heard the last of the Her Doktor. Sorry if I spoiled the magic. :dunno:

·
Random Dude
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
As much as I hate to bump this thread, I say it's time to draw a conclusion about the "Dr" :rolleyes:.

<NOTE: clarkkenthill is off my radar and deserves a break, so this is all about Dr Pooper>

My firm belief is that Dr Goatblower was Ore, for the following reasons:

• Some say the Dr's thought patterns were way different than ARB's, but I saw strong similarities
    :null: - (though I aced psych classes, I'm no pshrink, but) I saw the same onion with new layers of mold/rot on it
    :null: - there were no "thou"s, but he did a lot of ".." as a retarded ellipsis or sentence break
    :null: - remember, he had a year off to develp a new plan of "attack" :cwm13:
    :null: - also, a psychotic break (or going on/off weird meds) could explain the Jekyll/Hyde personas

• He never responded directly to any of my posts (zero butthurts, just a data point)
    :null: - ARB got that way after I fucked him up (verbally, and perhaps meticulously) a few times

• Dr Goatblower stopped posting immediately after the public callout / exposure (could be coincidence)
    :null: - I think any nutcase except Ore would've made one last "aloha snackbar!" run at the room before bailing
    :null: - I'm glad there was no "grand finale" from the psycho douchebag, but it strengthens my Ore theory

In the interest of critical thinking, here are the strongest dissimilarities I noticed:

• No "thou"
  • No HGPD / HGTD
  • Not begging for free shit
  • Discussing guns (could be BS-ing his ass off)
  • Being an aggressive asshole (rather than a passive-aggressive asshole :laughing:)

Personally, I discounted these differences as "spy trade craft" - Ore avoiding his known "tells" so as to infiltrate the "enemy".

Totally over it, and relieved that the gnarly dog fart known as Dr Jim Grimes blew out of the room through the open window.
Just wanted to perform a little post-dipshit analysis and invite counterpoints based on critical thinking. Anyone give a fuck? :dunno:

·
Premium Member
5,705 Posts
Reactions: j3ff3ry_j33p

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
I saw your back-n-forth with him. That dude's not a troll imo. He just doesn't care for critique too much lmao. He's a military dude and he's got pretty thick skin... as you know. He just isn't going to be intimidated. He's a good dude me thinks.

No.. I'm talking about our beloved Doctor. If you scroll down in that thread, the doc lays into the OP and again lashes out at Momma. That's what I was talking about. Dude is all about hating on the rednecks and Tammy... lol.

Idk, folks... Maybe Calvin's right. Shit... I prob shouldn't say that cause I'm almost surely gonna owe him something.

·
Random Dude
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Idk, folks... Maybe Calvin's right. Shit... I prob shouldn't say that cause I'm almost surely gonna owe him something.
Dude, you definitely don't owe me shit! :beer: I think everyone here who "gets it" appreciates what you do for us here. :rockon:

Also, my PM offer from a year or so back still stands: if you're ever in my neck of the woods, a killer steak dinner is on me.
(not literally . . . calm down, you sick fucks :cwm13:)

at least IamtheFuture took care of him real quick.
Yeah, I like how IamtheFuture responded appropriately and head-on. Dr Pooper needs this kind of feedback.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,082 Posts
Dude, you definitely don't owe me shit! :beer: I think everyone here who "gets it" appreciates what you do for us here. :rockon:

Also, my PM offer from a year or so back still stands: if you're ever in my neck of the woods, a killer tube steak dinner is on me.
(not literally . . . calm down, you sick fucks :cwm13:)
FIFY

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Chuck, strip, round, tube, etc... Shit I'm there for all of it! You can t-bone me anytime!

21 - 40 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.