JKOwners Forum banner

WHAT. THE. MOTHERFUCKING. FUCK. IS. THE. FUCKING. DEAL?

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Random Dude
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Are these 2 dipshits for real? :dunno:​

• Tater seems a bit socially retarded, then sometimes a bit stupid, then sometimes seems like he's faking it just to troll JKO

• Jim the Grimy Cocksucker is Ore Gorman, or some Froot Loop on the same defective meds for similar head-fucked-upness

Busy / stressed at work currently, so maybe I'm just intolerant of idiots right now, but these 2 fucking fucks are getting on my fucking nerves.

I don't have any problems with people being dicks (as long as it's funny or creative) but misinforming people just irks the shit right outta' me.

Not looking for band :nuke: or anyone to gang up on these fucks, just needed to vent and see if anyone else was similarly irked.

If I'm being a whiny gash, feel free to tell me so - any truths you hold to be self-evident are welcome in this thread.

Thread will be a poll if my dumb ass figgers out how to do that . . . :cwm13:

EDIT: I DID IT - multi-choice, open-ended - zero statistical value - Fawk it up!

·
Registered
1,974 Posts
Yup. Both are irritants with no demonstrated redeeming qualities. I was pretty sure Dr.Donut was ARB.
Now I gotta go fry up some bacon.

·
Random Dude
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Why the fuck would you post this in modified, someone needs to send this fucker on a little vacation.
That ^^^ is what pushed me over the edge to start my 3rd ever thread on JKO (this two-fer for the dufus twins).

Doctard Jim was already festering on me, then clarkcunt had to pull that shit for no fucking good reason.

I was pretty sure Dr.Donut was ARB.
I wouldn't bet against it - his "thought" :cwm13: processes are very similar.

If it is Ore, his meds are waaaay off (as usual :laughing2:)!

Hmmmm.... knot sure witch way to vote. I donut have enough information.
It's a no-pressure deal, pretty much impossible to fail this test.
Hell, if you wanna' defend either dipshit, that would be entertaining as all get out. :laughing:

Feel free to fuck this thread up, I promise zero butthurts.
I just had to vent about those festering ass lesions, and find out if I was off-base.

I do know the doctor needs to wash his mouth out with bleach, and swallow.
FIFY :thankyou:

<It's good neither o' those mufuggers has a star, so at least they can't fuck up threads here in the Park :D>

·
Random Dude
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
5,286 Posts
Glad to know I'm the only one annoyed by those two.

They both set me on edge and I donut no why. :stirthepot:

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,067 Posts
Why the fuck would you post this in modified, someone needs to send this fucker on a little vacation.
It did seem odd at first. But it does make sense. At least it's not completely random.

ReconJeep has the Latin "Ex Umbris Venimus" in his posts. Translates to "We came out of the shadows"

The good doctor seems.........................odd. Having Dr. in his name, one would think he'd be better at putting together an intelligent sentence. I like him, cause you know he's going to pop at some point.

·
Random Dude
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
He has a #7 looks like he did the ole' HGPD
No, post #4 is what Tater did to pull my pin today. Post #7 is the Doctard.
(I know, it's confusing having 2 eedeeoats running simultaneously).

:idea: holy crap - imagine if they combined their powers with pkdouchely - fear the unstoppable MegaDouche! :eek:

:laughing2: . . . oh, and it looks like you've got sand in your . . . ummm, never mind

·
Comfortably Numb
12,269 Posts
oh sweet jesus, < he's my yardman. I've got to start paying more attention to detail. Breezed over the Dr. a couple of times but not the Tater. I smell the beginnings of a "session".

·
Super Moderator
6,284 Posts

Are these 2 dipshits for real? :dunno:​

• Tater seems a bit socially retarded, then sometimes a bit stupid, then sometimes seems like he's faking it just to troll JKO

• Jim the Grimy Cocksucker is Ore Gorman, or some Froot Loop on the same defective meds for similar head-fucked-upness

Busy / stressed at work currently, so maybe I'm just intolerant of idiots right now, but these 2 fucking fucks are getting on my fucking nerves.

I don't have any problems with people being dicks (as long as it's funny or creative) but misinforming people just irks the shit right outta' me.

Not looking for band :nuke: or anyone to gang up on these fucks, just needed to vent and see if anyone else was similarly irked.

If I'm being a whiny gash, feel free to tell me so - any truths you hold to be self-evident are welcome in this thread.

Thread will be a poll if my dumb ass figgers out how to do that . . . :cwm13:

EDIT: I DID IT - multi-choice, open-ended - zero statistical value - Fawk it up!

Did anyone try to tell the derpbag that replied with his goth patriotism that it was of no use for the Modified subject category & inform him he can display his veteran pride in Chit Chat all he wants to?
<edit: I had reserved opinion about the latter of the two subjects you pointed-out; now I am pretty - sure THIS GUY is just annoying>

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
If only...
Naw... Don't grow one that big, Tammy. You'll pay hell trying to find undies to stuff that thing in and it's gonna hurt when you walk.

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
idk... still pretty sketchy.

·
Registered
977 Posts
I'm going to say that the doctor is a full blown sociopath. The only doctorate he would be awarded is from the online university of muppets.

We need a better screening system when letting people sign up.

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
Screening? Hell... We've got a thread right here dedicated to questionable postings of these new members. I'd say we're good. Once someone steps a little too far over the line too many times, then they may get the boot. Otherwise, I'd say that JKO does a pretty good job monitoring the trolls. Not like I'm not keeping an eye on things. Have faith! lol

·
Comfortably Numb
12,269 Posts
I have a love/hate relationship with trolls. I tend to select the trolls that think to much of themselves which makes for excellent verbal targets of opportunity to make them cry and leave.

·
Registered
977 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,290 Posts
lmao... dammit.

Hope Izzy takes a dump on Chris' heated leather today.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.