JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am selling a like new Clarion that I had it in my BMW Z3 for 3 weeks. Clarion NZ409 Dvd/CD/Mp3/Navigation 7" screen comes with box and manual also.

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL $325 SHIPPED

·
Registered
362 Posts
Was the sound quality as good or better than your factory system or did you need to use any amps or anything like that?

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Was the sound quality as good or better than your factory system or did you need to use any amps or anything like that?
The sound quality was awesome but it was hooked to my bmw that had a factory amp and speakers in it.

·
Registered
362 Posts
ok, that's what I'm wondering about, I would have with the upgraded infinity system as I'm close to closing on a new to me jeep but it has the base stereo head unit in it and was not sure if the system would sound good or not without any additional mods? Would you know anything on that

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ok, that's what I'm wondering about, I would have with the upgraded infinity system as I'm close to closing on a new to me jeep but it has the base stereo head unit in it and was not sure if the system would sound good or not without any additional mods? Would you know anything on that
All the review's I have read says sound quality is med to high.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
XM ready?
NZ409 FEATURES
DVD-Video/DVD±R/DVD±RW/CD-DA/HDCD CD-R/RW Ready
Built-in Navigation (2 GB Flash Memory Map Storage/Map Coverage: US 50 States and Canada)
12 Million Built-in POIs
TTS (Text to Speach) for Street Announcements
MP3/WMA Compatible with ID3-TAG Display
18 FM / 6 AM Station Presets
Rear USB Connector
iPod Direct Control via USB (CCA723 Cable Required)
Rear AV Input
Rear vision Camera RCA Input
24-bit D/A Converter
Touch Panel Control
Fully-motorrized QVGA Color LCD Monitor
6ch RCA Output and RCA Rear Video Output
40 W × 4 Built-in Amplifier
OEM Steering Wheel Remote Ready
Sirius SSP Direct Connection Ready
Bluetooth® Interface Ready (Optional BLT370)
Built-in IR Eye

Easy-view Sub Display

In addition to its main LCD screen, while “closed”, the NZ409 shows you its informative 12-digit blue LCD display for maximum visibility within a space-saving pro

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
I have a very similar Clarion in my JK, running in conjunction with the Infinity system.
When I installed the Clarion, the sound became much more powerful and much more clear due to the additional power of the Clarion. I did have to wire in some module to make it work with the Infinity, but it was pretty simple.
Very nice deal on a great ssystem!:)

·
Registered
362 Posts
yes, thanks for the info! Will keep in touch with you through PM Constantine

·
Registered
613 Posts
I'm gonna back out on this one. Looks like an excellent buy but I am going to opt for a detachable face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
362 Posts
PM Sent

·
Registered
695 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Replied and still up for grabs

1 - 20 of 25 Posts