JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
I don't see a Liberty pic anywhere?????????????????

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't see a Liberty pic anywhere?????????????????
and you will NOT see me taking a pic of one either (or one in the driveway for that matter)

I was asking because there were threads for everything BUT CJ's and YJ's here, and the sub forum is for Cj's and YJ's (Hell TJ's too)

·
Registered
947 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts

·
Registered
947 Posts

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I just got depressed about it when the guy tried to align it and told me the frame is bent. I asked the editor of 4wheel mag about it and he said i need a whole new frame. you cant straighten a jeep frame he said because its a part of the suspension. but I think maybe just the front axle is badly bent

·
Registered
947 Posts
hey. what does a star by your name mean?
lol we paid $25 bucks to be a full member to win that Polly skid plate.was a requirment to win

·
Registered
947 Posts
I just got depressed about it when the guy tried to align it and told me the frame is bent. I asked the editor of 4wheel mag about it and he said i need a whole new frame. you cant straighten a jeep frame he said because its a part of the suspension. but I think maybe just the front axle is badly bent
lol is that a green cat?

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
If i build it for wheelin a little frame treakage shouldn't matter i think. I need to start looking for a set of axles or maybe a parts jeep

·
Registered
947 Posts
do you have a rotating Avatar?thats so funny

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
I have got to sell that Valiant before I crash it again so I can get my money out of it. If i do crash it again I'll look for a dodge power wagon to put my Hopped up motor in

1 - 20 of 32 Posts