JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to the stealership today and they had tons of Jeeps. I was told that they were being closed. NO SO. I guess they sold over 100 Jeeps so far this month and were "re-evaluated". While talking to the salesman he told me that the Sunburst Orange was a one year run only for 2009 and they were not bringing it back. I don't know what everyone else thinks but I have this color and I like it.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I think its a cool colour, have only seen one here in Australia so far.
I guess someone is going to laugh at me saying "cool" now LOL
Maybe I should watch more Street Custom/Pimp My Ride on cable then I can get hip with the lingo LOL.
But back to the topic my hubby would have loved the sunburst orange but didn't want to wait 4 months so he settled on the red rock

·
Registered
686 Posts
I saw a 2-door Orange Rubicon with half doors on the dealer lot a couple of months ago. Wish I had to the cash ... that would have been a rare beast!

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
I hate to be the one to tell you guys....

That color did not sell....and thats what we are here to do SELL SELL SELL!:beer:

Jason
I'm not disputing it one bit, but I just wonder why it didn't sell well. No one that's seen mine has said anything except praises.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
my wife was pretty upset about it too, that was the color we were going to get hers in...

·
Registered
6,150 Posts
I'm not disputing it one bit, but I just wonder why it didn't sell well. No one that's seen mine has said anything except praises.
I like a lot of what Jeep does, The color was nice but it just didn't sell. I am not dogging anyone who bought one its a nice color. I think Hemi orange would sell on the wrangler. Although it would be pointless to call it hemi orange being that Jeep does not offer a wrangler in hemi orange. Impact orance was ok, although I like it more now than when I was selling them. I really like Electric lime green we sold a ton of those not sure what the color ranked nationally?

Jason

·
Registered
6,232 Posts
I like a lot of what Jeep does, The color was nice but it just didn't sell. I am not dogging anyone who bought one its a nice color. I think Hemi orange would sell on the wrangler. Although it would be pointless to call it hemi orange being that Jeep does not offer a wrangler in hemi orange. Impact orance was ok, although I like it more now than when I was selling them. I really like Electric lime green we sold a ton of those not sure what the color ranked nationally?

Jason
Did people just flat out say, "I would never buy that color", or do you think they just like other options better? Also, did you "always" have one on the lot for them to see the color if they were ordering? I know I would have hesitated to buy it if I hadn't seen one in person first.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts