JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
December 21st. 4 pm Gunny and Lillith's House. Please RSVP by the 14th.. If you don't RSVP don't show up. Gunny's words not mine. :)

BYOB I think just appetizers would be nice. I don't want to be stuck behind a grill or at a stove cooking all night.

UPDATE of who has RSVipped

Gunny & Lilith
Murray & Meg Yay
Randy & Candy
Tony & Lisa
Rich & Jamie
Paul & Darlene
Chris & Tina
Crisco
Dusty & Nancy
Mike the Mechanic
Mr & Mrs Hellcat
Mike & Angela
Lyle (late) didn't mention if Sharon was coming
Mr and Mrs Chiverjk
Vaydarade
Catfish (maybe, maybe not, its not looking to good)
Al
Wes & Lori

·
Registered
459 Posts
I'll try to make it. Sounds like it might be fun.

·
Registered
459 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
So is this party one where we all dump our keys in a bowl at the front door then draw them later...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,684 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Damn, I would love to but I have both my parents and inlaws coming to town on the 20th.... Ugh, maybe I will need to get away. HAHAHA

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
December 21st. 4 pm Gunny and Lillith's House. Please RSVP by the 14th.. If you don't RSVP don't show up. Gunny's words not mine. :)

BYOB I think just appetizers would be nice. I don't want to be stuck behind a grill or at a stove cooking all night.
If I don't RSVP don't show up:cwm13: I got ten words for you; FUCK OFF:thefinger:

Well maybe that was only six but who's counting other than Catfish....

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
If I don't RSVP don't show up:cwm13: I got ten words for you; FUCK OFF:thefinger:

Well maybe that was only six but who's counting other than Catfish....
When you hear the unfamiliar sound of a Remington 870 racking a shell into the chamber you best go back to your jeep and edit your post to include an RSVP.

The worst swinger party ever. Just a bunch of big ass Chrysler Jeep Fobs in a bowl. "Who's got the auto start?" "Who's got the sheeps hoof on the key ring?" Well, at least we'll know one...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Oh yeah this is for the the Dirty South only.:thefinger:

1 - 20 of 173 Posts