JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's a beautiful 27 degrees out today, figure I should get my Christmas lights up before it gets too cold. Time to try and get into the holiday spirit. Let's see what everyone has got going on!

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
lol before it gets too cold? i havent seen a temp like that in years!!!!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
check out "light up your Jeep" in the NE section, it's not so big yet but it will be soon! we just had 66 degrees yesterday, and the whole nieghborhood was out happy as a jeep in mud to not freeze thier fingers off!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Good old North...

In Calgary it was -20c (-30 with wind) on Saturday...today its +10c...stupid Calgary weather wont make up its mind.
Down here in Baton Rouge, it's a balmy 53F, y'all can have the cold shit!:beer:

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
I'll be doing mine here in a little bit! It's a cool 75 out right now... But the cold front is moving in lol

Sent via horse and buggy

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
cool 75? WTF is THAT? that's why most of the vietnam vets are from my area..... the "extreme" weather conditions. I think I would like to move to Arizona?

·
Registered
234 Posts
HAH nice work!!!

you have a bit of snow up there in Revy eh?
Yes we have snow in Revelstoke...but with this warm air today brought in the rain and has kicked the snot out of the snow here in town....The Mountain is another story some sweet skiing/boarding... the kids and I were skiing/boarding in +2 ft of of powder for the sneak peak opening on Saturday!:beer:

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
We don't get too carried away! But, we do like to "one up" the neighbors! :thefinger:

Nothing like standing on a 30 foot ladder in 25MPH wind gust! :shaking:

I hate ladders. If I do the house this year, it will have to be this weekend. It doesn't even feel like Christmas this year. :bawling:

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Venom, (just a word because I know your "newly" married) Your butt will be putting up Christmas lights this weekend! If you want to have a good holiday, you'll be on a ladder!

Sorry for the bad news! But, it's true!

Cheers brotha!

Sent from my "Walkie Talkie."

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.