JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Scott (BlackRubion40's), Scott's brother (Rubicon TJ), Casey (CrazyCAsey)and myself did a Christmas Eve afternoon trip out to Table Mesa. As usual, my pics are weak but Scott got some good ones. Here are mine..

Airing down..

Jeepskins sent me some new "ultra-strong" magnets so I can drive to the trail with them on. Had the JK at 80-85mph and the Jeepskins didn't budge...

Scott's brother just got back from serving across the pond and he picked himself up a Rubicon TJ. Judging on how perfect his wheels looked (before the ride) I am pretty sure this was his first trip to Table Mesa..

CrazyCasey doing some flexing. Didn't know why he had the "Crazy" in front of his name but then towards the end of the trail ride he, on purpose, high centered his skid on a boulder and proceeded to do 360's on top of it. First counterclockwise and then clockwise. Guess that was his impression of a spinning plate on top of a stick!

Scenic shot..

My son, the trail gnome, and the best dressed spotter you will ever see..

Scott will have much better action shots up later tonight.:beer:

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
My littler brother just got back from Afghanistan and bought a tj rubicon. We took her virginity today:
(He listens to spotters very well...)

·
Official Monkey Business
12,215 Posts
Some good wheeling pics! Sure would like to make a run there some day.

·
Registered
1,540 Posts
Thanks for the sweet pic guy's, love the jeeps, :beer:

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Moose is one lucky FLORIDA DEFECTOR!!!!! I will be there soon!!!!!
Sorry, but there are no more yellow JKs allowed in Arizona:thefinger:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts