JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hit up choccolocco mountain today with some guys. it was a good day of wheeling. the ranger broke a rear brake line, the full size broke a hub, the cj got stuck on a log, and i got stuck in a creek bottom. got pulled out and hit it alittle faster and made it through.

most of the trails we ran were 1 and 2s with a few 3s thrown in. got alittle lost and ended up on a 4 at one point but handled it great.

at the park entrance

on the trail

video

·
Official Monkey Business
12,216 Posts
Nice shots! Looks like that dark Ford has Rockwells?

·
Registered
340 Posts
very nice, this is a place I want to visit soon. My friend has a buggy and he sais he loves going there so we are going to try and go sometime soon.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
Glad ya'll had fun. Did you hit Little Rubicon? I really like that one. What about Boat Ramp? Did anybody try that?

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
little rubicon is where those pics were taken. we went in from the TeePee side. noone in our group was equiped enough to attempt boat ramp so we passed lol.

·
Registered
128 Posts
Choccolocco was the first place I ever went wheeling LOL And aside from the trail run that we did at the Savannah event, the only wheeling Ive done LOL
Was kinda planning on going this weekend, but not sure I'll be able to make it or not. Beside, my Jeep being Bonestock Jones limits what I can do there.

·
Registered
2,910 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
there are still aton of trails that a stock jeep can do. i would say that any 1 or 2 trail could be run.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts