JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm planning on running Chiva next Saturday morning if anyone is interested. Alex and his dad might come down from phoenix. I know it's hot to be doing it during the day, but my son is going to be here and he really wants to see the falls.

·
Registered
438 Posts
If I'm not working I will go.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Hmmmmmm.....if my bitches rear end isn't still all busted and loose and shit I may consider this:)

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
MAYBE A NIGHT RUN???

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Its supposed to be 100 on Saturday, so a little cooler up on the mountain.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Okay so I won't be on this run unfortunately. Jeep is down for the count till sometime next week. I'll be posting some information regarding the circumstances and how they are being handled by the installers. It's all good at this point but no wheeling for me for awhile till it's done.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
OK, for those interested, meet at the circle k at 7am.

·
Probably Stuck on my Diff
1,276 Posts
Man I want to go but I still need rear bumpstops and rear brake lines, and to move back my rear swaybar. Ill see if I can manage to get it all done but they are keeping me pretty busy at work. And im not sure I can get a set of rear lines in fast enough.

·
22,098 Posts
Man I want to go but I still need rear bumpstops and rear brake lines, and to move back my rear swaybar. Ill see if I can manage to get it all done but they are keeping me pretty busy at work. And im not sure I can get a set of rear lines in fast enough.
See if anyone in town has them. There is always next day air.

Always an excuse with you.

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'll have to Pass... gotta pick the wife up from the airport at 11... plus side. ...currie antirock and tear flex tire carrier will be installed Tuesday!

·
22,098 Posts
Well not a single drop fell over the falls today, even the pool at the bottom was dry. You would have thought that with all the rain there would have been something. I guess that it has been so dry that the ground is just soaking it up as fast as it falls.

·
Registered
1,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have some on the camera. I'll post up later. I have a million things to do.

Thanks to all who joined me. It was better having company. Plus its been so long since I've been there, I might have gotten lost.

I obviously would have found it but I was surprised that I took 2 wrong turns. I need to get out and wheel more. There is no excuse for getting hung up on three feathers.

·
22,098 Posts
1 - 20 of 23 Posts