JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if someone already has a chip or computer to help my stock JK Unlimited if they can just hook it up to mine and reprogram my Jeep to run better and then disconnect it and be good to go? I want to get a chip eventually just wondering if it is possible to do?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
I was wondering if someone already has a chip or computer to help my stock JK Unlimited if they can just hook it up to mine and reprogram my Jeep to run better and then disconnect it and be good to go? I want to get a chip eventually just wondering if it is possible to do?
If that was possible to do the company would be out of business. that said, the programmers are "Vin Locked" so in order to test out or use the tuner/programmer on your JK they'll need to reset theirs back to stock configurations.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Superchips is VIN locked not sure on the Hypertech or Bullydog

1 - 3 of 3 Posts