1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
You'd be surprised how many of our vehicles fail the tests before they go into final production...that said...I call....

View attachment 991

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You call B.S. to the fact that China has poor quality and safety standards? If so, where have you been? Do you remember hearing about lead paint on several toys? Do you remember when the pets were dying or getting sick because of Chinese wheat gluteon?

Granted on this video there are no particular details. At the end of the video it is stated that it was rejected in Europe which I would presume means the Chinese had it past their checks and balances (if there are any). Given the history of the products coming out of China I have no problem with jumping to these conclusions.

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
I think they have to come up with trucks like that to control the overpopulation on China.:laughing:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I guess they're not reserving the cheap for us when you look at their buildings at the target of the earthquake. They were rubble. Granted there would be a lot of damage with that strength of an earthquake no matter what, but there didn't appear to be any engineering put in to protect against earthquakes. They're equal opportunity cheap.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
I give it time....if Korea can produce decent motor vehicles, then China will ultimately have to step up to the plate....................

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's a good point. I doubt their will though. I will give them credit on being clever on how to take advantage of what they have to get as far as they have. I guess it's in their history to rise to power at the expense of their people.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
I guess it's in their history to rise to power at the expense of their people.

Hmmm...sounds familiar...I think the Native Americans on this forum might have an opinion about this;)

·
Registered
44 Posts
if the cows or chickens (chinese?) were riding in the cargo box with their seat belts on ,
looks like they have a good chance at survial

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The native americans were a conquered people so it's not really a good comparison. But, we do have some history of using child labor so there are some parallels. I think you can agree that China takes their abuse to a whole different level.

Can you guess I really hate China?

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
The native americans were a conquered people so it's not really a good comparison. But, we do have some history of using child labor so there are some parallels. I think you can agree that China takes their abuse to a whole different level.

Can you guess I really hate China?

I would say that "conquering" does not make it any less then the crime that it was, and still is...Native Americans were, raped, beaten, pillaged, and displaced only because of firepower...nothing more...now...I happen to like the Chinese for their art, food, traditions...child labor?...hmmm...we still have indentured servitude, or slavery under a different name...you can guess who they may be.

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
What's wrong with that? Just don't run into a brick wall. :shaking:

That's assuming one is driving a final production model...that is a pre-production test model...:shaking:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts