JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Signed on to that "other" place under a pseudonym that will remain anonymous (too many new questionable characters here), and find one of the nutless area leaders is pitching a fit 'cause many over their like it...IN2kock, one of the annointed area leaders apparently has issues with foreign made goods...anyhoo, this thing gets 60+ mpg, and is street legal, and is showing up, in of all places, our very own Disney Land, Kalifornia.....

View attachment 1196

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
4 Posts
Signed on to that "other" place under a pseudonym that will remain anonymous (too many new questionable characters here), and find one of the nutless area leaders is pitching a fit 'cause many over their like it...IN2kock, one of the annointed area leaders apparently has issues with foreign made goods...anyhoo, this thing gets 60+ mpg, and is street legal, and is showing up, in of all places, our very own Disney Land, Kalifornia.....
First of all, this section is for JK new product news. Something like this, even though interesting is in the wrong section.

You make it clear how proud you were to be banned from the "Other" forum but yet you still make an effort to go to that website. Then, you proceed to make childish and asinine comments about screen names and people you don't even know.

The main reason I would never buy a red star on this forum is because of immature people who hide behind a computer and say things they would never say in person. This is a JK information board, and some are more worried about other subjects.

I haven't seen you post any useful information on either forum, just childish immature posts bashing other people or forums. I will continue to spend most of my time on the "other" forum because they were smart enough to ban annoying people such as yourself. Thank goodness there is an ignore feature on forums.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
^^Why do I have the feeling this is going to be the first of a couple "one and done" posts? LOL!

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
One and done...the rat pack of sheeple are coming out of their slime holes to stir some $hit here...BTW, there have been hundreds of "annoying" people like me who have been banned from that place...take a hike kid...:bawling::bawling::bawling:

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
I normally don't get involved in these threads. Usually I ignore them and don't post so they will go away. There is far to much bickering here and in the JK community in general. I felt a need to comment on this though...

I don't have a problem with most of what you said. It is your opinion and everybody is entitled to theres regardless of who agrees. I do however, have a problem with this one comment.

...The main reason I would never buy a red star on this forum is because of immature people who hide behind a computer and say things they would never say in person....
If this is truly the way you felt, why would you use a a fake screen name? Please either sack up and voice your opinion under your own screen name OR, don't attempt to call people out on the same thing you are doing. I don't like the bickering, I really hate all the talk about JK-Forum but, I RELLY hope "one post and out" comments to vent opinions through a vail do not start to pop up. That woudl just drive me nuts. Say what you want to say and let people know who it is comming from, if you are too embarresed to have people know this opinion is coming from you then don't post at all...

:beer::beer::beer:

/rant

So back on topic, anybody have an urge to race this Jeep with a Segway?

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
Hello Dusty

I feel so honored to have been singled out and given a personal mention here. And you are so witty with your play on words. How long did that take you to think up??? You would make any 3rd grade boy proud with that incredible humor! And speaking of elementary school… Your extreme desire to impress the “cool kids” by bragging of your incredibly stupid acts on the other forum, just shows everyone here that you never matured beyond 10 years old. I find it incredibly ironic that you spend so much time on this forum attempting to impress these members, and yet this forum is already full of members showing nothing but hatred toward you and your drivel. And obviously your 10yr old brain can not comprehend why there is so much hatred spewing out from these members- you’re much too busy trying to prove your “coolness” to even notice that you are a complete laughingstock- the village idiot! You really need to take a long hard look at yourself. The only reason you were banned from the other forum is because you are too immature to hold an intelligent conversation- and it seems there are a whole lot of members on this forum that feel the same way.

Notice I am not hiding behind any pseudonym. Hell no- I am logged on as N2rock. So now who is the “nutless” one??? And further more, you stated I was “pitching a fit”- oh really?!?! How about you tell me EXACTLY what I said that you would deem “pitching a fit”! You also stated that I “have issues with foreign made goods”. Again, how about you tell me EXACTLY what I said that made you think that? Hmmmmm??? Go on now, tell everyone here what I said that you considered “having issues with foreign made goods”. And if you are so impressed with this Chinese Jeep knock-off, why aren’t you trading in your JK for one???

Funny that there is another thread on this forum where someone openly bashed a Chinese vehicle and you jumped in to defend the Chinese vehicle. Hmmm… maybe you have some illegitimate children running around over there??? The irony of a supposed Vietnam vet supporting the Chinese. Maybe your last name is Fonda?

:smokin:

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hello Dusty

I feel so honored to have been singled out and given a personal mention here. And you are so witty with your play on words. How long did that take you to think up??? You would make any 3rd grade boy proud with that incredible humor! And speaking of elementary school… Your extreme desire to impress the “cool kids” by bragging of your incredibly stupid acts on the other forum, just shows everyone here that you never matured beyond 10 years old. I find it incredibly ironic that you spend so much time on this forum attempting to impress these members, and yet this forum is already full of members showing nothing but hatred toward you and your drivel. And obviously your 10yr old brain can not comprehend why there is so much hatred spewing out from these members- you’re much too busy trying to prove your “coolness” to even notice that you are a complete laughingstock- the village idiot! You really need to take a long hard look at yourself. The only reason you were banned from the other forum is because you are too immature to hold an intelligent conversation- and it seems there are a whole lot of members on this forum that feel the same way.

Notice I am not hiding behind any pseudonym. Hell no- I am logged on as N2rock. So now who is the “nutless” one??? And further more, you stated I was “pitching a fit”- oh really?!?! How about you tell me EXACTLY what I said that you would deem “pitching a fit”! You also stated that I “have issues with foreign made goods”. Again, how about you tell me EXACTLY what I said that made you think that? Hmmmmm??? Go on now, tell everyone here what I said that you considered “having issues with foreign made goods”. And if you are so impressed with this Chinese Jeep knock-off, why aren’t you trading in your JK for one???

Funny that there is another thread on this forum where someone openly bashed a Chinese vehicle and you jumped in to defend the Chinese vehicle. Hmmm… maybe you have some illegitimate children running around over there??? The irony of a supposed Vietnam vet supporting the Chinese. Maybe your last name is Fonda?

:smokin:

You are laughable...and an idiot as well...if you can't remember the things that you post, then you have more issues then I thought...the difference here, is that even a schmuck like yourself can post your vitriol and get away with it...not so at "your" safe haven...whether I am liked here or not is not of my concern...atleast I don't have to look over my shoulder as you all do over their...using the word "hatred" is a bit of overkill, but I suppose it helps your misguided and weak arguement...there are a few here who I may have no use for, but they have come and gone...you, are a guest here, as we all are here...that is not the case where you come from...you know it, and everyone who has been banned from eddie's inferno knows it...finally, don't call me Dusty...only my friends do...you may, on the other hand address me as Mister Fonda....:shaking:

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
You are laughable...and an idiot as well...if you can't remember the things that you post, then you have more issues then I thought...the difference here, is that even a schmuck like yourself can post your vitriol and get away with it...not so at "your" safe haven...whether I am liked here or not is not of my concern...atleast I don't have to look over my shoulder as you all do over their...using the word "hatred" is a bit of overkill, but I suppose it helps your misguided and weak arguement...there are a few here who I may have no use for, but they have come and gone...you, are a guest here, as we all are here...that is not the case where you come from...you know it, and everyone who has been banned from eddie's inferno knows it...finally, don't call me Dusty...only my friends do...you may, on the other hand address me as Mister Fonda....:shaking:
ah my clueless friend... You are utilizing the oldest trick in the book that people do when they are too clueless to put up a valid argument, and that is to attempt to twist the argument around and turn it into something else.

In this case, you are attempting to turn this into an "us against them" battle hoping for a bunch of forum member to rally around you. But the thing is, I have a lot of friends in this forum- in fact a large amount of members over here know me from not just JK-Forum, but from other forums I am on, and from wheeling with me. So I really doubt that your futile attempt to turn this into an "us against them" argument is going to actually work.

Now.. back to the subject. I do remember exactly what I said. And I will put it right here for all to see

buyer beware of Chinese junk

2 months ago... A co-worker of mine in an effort to beat gas prices purchase (online) one of those Chinese Vespa scooter knock-offs. $1000 delivered, 80mpg, top speed 50mph. He rides it to work every day. And almost daily I see pieces missing- cosmetic stuff- chrome piece, reflector, etc... And he always collects the pieces and glues or bolts them back on.

Monday I was out smoking and was looking it over to see what else had fallen off When I noticed a puddle of oil under it. I went and got the guy and brought him out. Upon further inspection we saw a pretty substantial dripping of oil coming from it (couldn't really tell where it was coming from though).

So- 2 months old, 180 miles on it, and already leaking oil

Hmmmm... certainly didn't sound like I was (in your words) "pitching a fit" LOL. Did it sound like (in your words) that I "have issues with foreign made goods"? Doesn't sound like it to me- sound to me like I was merely telling the story of what I personally witnessed involving another Chinese knock-off vehicle. No where in there did I say anything about "having issues with foreign made goods". In truth, I could care less where something is made as long as it is made with "quality".

·
Registered
4 Posts
^^Why do I have the feeling this is going to be the first of a couple "one and done" posts? LOL!
I chose not to post here because I don't particularly care for some of the people listed above. I have lurked around here since February, but recently this forum has gone downhill due to the antics of a few immature people. I have the same screen name on several other forums.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
So anyway....

...on my commute in to work yesterday morning I spotted a Jeep Green Unlimited, topless and doorless zipping down the a street in Center City Philadelphia.

And that pic of the Chinese "Jeep" almost looks like it is made out of plastic. Looks more like an RC car than an actual street legal vehicle.

·
Banned
3,226 Posts
I chose not to post here because I don't particularly care for some of the people listed above. I have lurked around here since February, but recently this forum has gone downhill due to the antics of a few immature people. I have the same screen name on several other forums.

Ok, my bad. I reacted suspecting you where a current member just one time posting under a different name. I agree with evcerything you have said then! :beer: :beer:

I agreee that things have gotten a little out of control and the bickering is becoming too regular for me. I am still on here way to much but I also have stopped visiting this site as often due to the way things have been changing. Thank you for sharing your opinions :beer:

Who are the mods here anyway? lol. I think this site needs a little "clean-up"

·
Premium Member
3,881 Posts
1) stop fawking trolling. I don't give a fawk who you are. You troll this site and I will ban you, you troll another "JK forum" and you drag fleas back here I will ban both of you. I don't have time between actually working on a JK, going to work, moderating another pirate forum, all my other assorted shat AND running back and forth here to fix childish games.
Mind you, some of the banning will be only a day or so and others forever. It will be mood dictating who gets what.

I got banned from "the other" forum and got banned hard. I don't even GO THERE much less get a BS screen name. Fawk them, they don't deserve the traffic.

2) N2rock and anyone else reading this who are here with no other agenda so far but to irritate other members: If I see that your posts are nothing but worthless junk and annoyance you will be removed. Like I said, I don't have the time for BS.

3) this is not a "new JK product" hell its not even a "jeep", post in the correct forums, thank you.

4) if you have a problem with another member go right ahead and hash it out right here in chit-chat, have a blast. Unless you want to just keep sucking up and making vague mentions of "some members" or letting it build.

5) if you have a problem with me as a person, go ahead start a thread. I have no problems hashing it out. Just because I am a moderator does not mean I can not be an arsehole. :laughing:
If you have a problem with me as a moderator, well too bad :laughing:

1 - 20 of 28 Posts