JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had an awesome day and perfect weather. Nice to finaly meet you Anthony (Planman), and theslacker44 (Dan). Good to see you Troy and Rock, and your crew!
This is the only picture I got, but have some great GoPro video to edit and will add to this. I know everyone else has a ton of pics to add, so I'll start with this one.:)

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Heres a couple I have. I get more from my crew later on. I bent my Hydro Ram Rod <-:), bent a left rear axle, and finally scratched up the powder coating.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had no idea I got that much air. No wonder I bent my left rear axle.
Yeah, you came down hard on your left rear when you damn near rolled off the side of that shit. I honestly thought you were gonna :jeep1: :skull:, and I would have been all :bawling:

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
Yeah, you came down hard on your left rear when you damn near rolled off the side of that shit. I honestly thought you were gonna :jeep1: :skull:, and I would have been all :bawling:
SHIT! I was watchin my front left tire and it was hangin on by a piece of rubber at the end of that..no wonder why the boulder scratched with in an inch or so of my body up my slider..lol...whewwww thank god:shaking:

It looks like I could have had a strap hooked up and some people pulling to the right similar to Dan's attempt.:D

·
Registered
601 Posts
Had a great time! You guys have some incredible rigs. Couldn't help but grin watching CO4LO's rig crawling over EVERYTHING like it was nothing! Adding my photos to the mix...

Trail Start

First Obstacle

·
Registered
601 Posts
Third Obstacle

Victory Pose

·
Registered
4,146 Posts
Love that trail, gotta get back over there soon.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts