JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Dad is visiting for Thanksgiving from Washington State and I'd like to show him the better side of Tucson. We will be going through the Chimney Rock loop and stopping at the playground for lunch. After that we can play on the rocks. And just so everyone knows, this event has been sanctioned by The Godfather, aka. Murray.

Meet at the Circle K @ 0730 Leave @ 0800

·
Registered
363 Posts
My Dad is visiting for Thanksgiving from Washington State and I'd like to show him the better side of Tucson. We will be going through the Chimney Rock loop and stopping at the playground for lunch. After that we can play on the rocks. And just so everyone knows, this event has been sanctioned by The FAIRY GODMOTHER, aka. Murray.

FIFY

·
Registered
105 Posts
My Dad is visiting for Thanksgiving from Washington State and I'd like to show him the better side of Tucson. We will be going through the Chimney Rock loop and stopping at the playground for lunch. After that we can play on the rocks. And just so everyone knows, this event has been sanctioned by The Godfather, aka. Murray.

I'm in!

·
Registered
357 Posts

What part of Washington state. Thats where my parents live as well and are coming down christmas time.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What part of Washington state. Thats where my parents live as well and are coming down christmas time.
He is from Tacoma and my Mom used to live in Lacey. Where are your parents from?

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
He is from Tacoma and my Mom used to live in Lacey. Where are your parents from?
My parents live in Marysville, I used to live in Vancouver. I am currently staying in Lacey and working in Tacoma right now.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
she arched her back,
popped her gum, and said
"Marysville ain't nuthin,
just a wide spot in the road,
how far ya goin...."
depends on what you need

no offense but since the Arlo quips were lost on you, thought you might like a little Tom Waits and Burma Shave.......

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
^^^ lol

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
So what day are you doing this run. I might like to go but I'm not sure yet if I can make it. Maybe gonna try possibly but depends on whether or not I can show up if things work out just not planning on anything else right now unless I plan on this but still have to figure it out if the schedule will allow it.

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So what day are you doing this run. I might like to go but I'm not sure yet if I can make it. Maybe gonna try possibly but depends on whether or not I can show up if things work out just not planning on anything else right now unless I plan on this but still have to figure it out if the schedule will allow it.
I am going on SATURDAY 30 Nov. It would be nice if you graced us with your presence but if you can't make it due to the weather or sheep herding season or what ever then that's ok too.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
I am going on SATURDAY 30 Nov. It would be nice if you graced us with your presence but if you can't make it due to the weather or sheep herding season or what ever then that's ok too.
Bless you my son...I forgive you, for you know not what you say:nono:

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Well I may not grace you but I may something else you...lol :thefinger:

Se you Saturday my little princess. But you must pay the gate keeper to pass the crossing though. I just can't let you skip out on me as it would set a bad example to the other followers. I'd hate to have to sacrifice you cause you really are one of my favorites but I will do what I must for the greater good...

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Oh yeah, and I realize that it's probably cause your gonna be leaving us soon but from now on if I grant you the privilege of setting up a run, please try not to turn it into a cluster fuck again. It really makes it hard for everyone to plan something when your being so wishy-washy:thefinger:

·
Registered
81 Posts
Pulling apart the diffs today and tomorrow in between chores and kids. I'll prolly make it out too.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Pulling apart the diffs today and tomorrow in between chores and kids. I'll prolly make it out too.
Any findings? Hopeful that all you need to do is slip in an extra 60 shim to get the locker to engage fully.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
81 Posts
Any findings? Hopeful that all you need to do is slip in an extra 60 shim to get the locker to engage fully.

I pulled the rear cover off and tested acuaction. Which was intermittent as expected. Pulled the wires from the clip and it hard pinned it and it worked flawlessly. So, I left it hard pinned and filled it with rtv. My guess was the first flex out pulled the wires from the pins inside the factory clip. Gunna hard pin the front today.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
I have two new clips in stock if you wanna pick them up and install them. Make lead wires a little longer for your flex. Just order up some new ones from Travis at the dealer to replace them...

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
1 - 20 of 66 Posts