JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Friday night I'd like to do a night run to the play area of Chimney Rock. We could camp out if that sounded like fun to anyone but I have to bug out early to get back to the shop for work.

Meet at Tanque Verde Circle K at 6:00pm.
Leave Circle K at 6:30pm.

We'll hit the play area, play till everyone's had enough then head back out. Not looking to do the whole loop, just the play area. Like I said, we could camp out for the night if anyone was interested, just let me know.

Hope to have a good group for this run!

·
Registered
90 Posts
I might be able to make this run depending on what time I actually get off work. Being an installer kinda sucks as I almost never know what my day will look like until 5 AM that morning. But I would love to try to see what I can break on my first run.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just a heads up guys. If only one other rig wants to go we will cancel this run. I'm thinking I'd like to see at least 4-5 rigs heading out if possible. I'm only gonna be making two more runs before the Rubicon run and was hoping to get this night run in before Fathers day up in Florence which will be the last run before we leave.

·
Registered
438 Posts
Still waiting on parts....? Not going happen for me. :( I should be able to make Florence however.:)

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is anyone interested in doing this run? I thought it would be a fun way to start off the summer. I'd like to firm it up by tomorrow night at the latest if your thinking of going.

I have to pour concrete on Friday so I really want to be mentally prepared for a night run so I'm not dragging ass. lol

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
That's cool. If head count isn't anything by tonight then we'll just cancel this run.:(

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
RUN HAS BEEN CANCELLED DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
THIS SUCKS DONKEY TAINT!!
Sorry about that. Normally we have good turnouts for these night runs. All I can think is that maybe I should change my deodorant or use mouthwash...

Like Gunny said, next Sunday is the Florence run so hopefully you can make that one.

·
Registered
459 Posts
I was thinking about going since I have tonight off but Alice Cooper and Marilyn Manson are playing at Ava tonight. I figured Id better see Alice Cooper before he dies. :thefinger: Im still in for the Florence run though.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I was thinking about going since I have tonight off but Alice Cooper and Marilyn Manson are playing at Ava tonight. I figured Id better see Alice Cooper before he dies. :thefinger: Im still in for the Florence run though.
Yeah we saw Alice when he came down here for Ron Barber a few years back. He is such a cool guy and super intelligent. I'd love to go up to Coopertown with a bunch of us and try to meet up with him and share a dog. Maybe I'll look into that and see what the chances are. Might be fun

1 - 14 of 14 Posts