JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok to make it official. We will meet at the cirlce K on Tanque Verde (if you don't know where that is at maybe this run is not for you) at 5:00 pm then head out at 5:30. Sunset that day is at 6:27 pm so that will give us a little time before the sun goes down.

If you are going to post up that you may make this run, don't. Either you are going to make it or not make it. If you are not going to make it no one wants to hear it so keep that between all the voices that you hear in your head.

I will be leading this trip and lighting the way. If you think that you want to get in front of me, think again. I will not be turning off any of my lights and it will probably make you drive off the trail and down a cliff. Sorry not gonna stop and help ya, you were warned.

We will be stopping at the cattle pond for a quick bite to eat and take the lizard for a walk for the guys and let the cat out of the bag for the ladies.

Any questions? None, good lets keep it that way.

Maybe I should slow down on my caffeine intake this early in the morning. :thefinger:

·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is my post for this run on Wrangler forum. :gluging:

Well ladies here it is: You can post up in this thread: IF YOU ARE GOING.

Let me say this before you post that you are going. If you don't have tools to rescue yourself or at least help rescue yourself, i.e. tow strap, spare tire. Do not post that you are going. If something happens to your jeep and you don't even have the simplest of tools to help out then you are jeopardizing the rest of us. So do us all a favor and dont' show up.

If you think I hurt your feelings because you want to do this run but don't have the tools to go, TOO BAD. Get in line with the rest of the whiners.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
I may make this run but I'm not sure. Probably, but I'll see... Do you have an address or gps coordinates for the circle k you are talking about so I can find it. Also can you change the meeting time to 5:35 to give me a little extra time to get there?

·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I may make this run but I'm not sure. Probably, but I'll see... Do you have an address or gps coordinates for the circle k you are talking about so I can find it. Also can you change the meeting time to 5:35 to give me a little extra time to get there?
Well you might want to leave your house around noon on that day. Head west on I-10 towards Casa Grande. Once in Casa Grande head north towards Phoenix. Once in Phoenix realize that you are old and forgot where the hell you were going. Turn around then head back to your house, unload the jeep and wait for me to text you at 5:00pm to make sure that you are going on the run. Then run around like Tucker humping on Ken's leg, throwing three rooms of your house into the jeep then haul ass to the correct meeting place with just enough time to air down and be the last person in the caravan, sucking up all the dust like a fucking hoover vacuum cleaner. Then hearing Meg bitch at you the whole time for not putting the doors and top on.:cwm13:

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Well you might want to leave your house around noon on that day. Head west on I-10 towards Casa Grande. Once in Casa Grande head north towards Phoenix. Once in Phoenix realize that you are old and forgot where the hell you were going. Turn around then head back to your house, unload the jeep and wait for me to text you at 5:00pm to make sure that you are going on the run. Then run around like Tucker humping on Ken's leg, throwing three rooms of your house into the jeep then haul ass to the correct meeting place with just enough time to air down and be the last person in the caravan, sucking up all the dust like a fucking hoover vacuum cleaner. Then hearing Meg bitch at you the whole time for not putting the doors and top on.:cwm13:
Oh shit, never mind. Lilith said I could just spend the night with you and follow in the morning...sweet:thefinger:

·
Registered
357 Posts
Since my birthday is the 12th can I get a birthday cake with candles??? I dont want none of that jar head blowing out candles out of someones ass crack either. We are classy in the navy, I will only blow candles out that are in a Thai womens snizz....

I will be there and I will be behind you with all of my LED lights on jsut to wish you a merry FUCK YOU!!! :thefinger:

·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dont' think Ken will be back in time for this run. So we could dress Murray up.:suicide:

·
Registered
357 Posts
I dont' think Ken will be back in time for this run. So we could dress Murray up.:suicide:
Can we put him in a nice sun dress. He has that pretty long hair and in the dark you would never know the differance.

"HI, My names Alice, I am a trucker, and I like long walks on the beach!":gluging:

·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Or in this case "Hey sailor wanna go for a swim in the deep end"? :suicide:

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
You might notice while your blowing candles out when my cock flops down onto your forehead. Guess if it's really dark after the candles are out you won't tell anyone you gobbled the weasel either...:thefinger:

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Murray you might have to bring your sheep and share with Jim. I just popped every one of his herd.
Well all right then. Truthfully I was just thinking of letting Jim be my sheep again.

·
22,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You said it was your turn this time. Last time I itched for days from that wool.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Damn, I was hoping you wouldn't remember. Funny how your memory comes and goes...

1 - 20 of 105 Posts