JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello looking for somewere to possibly take my 6 year old son besides the badlands don't think he will make the all day trip. Also if anyone is planning a trip to the badlands in Attica IN soon ? Or anywere nearby.
thanks Bill:beer:

·
Registered
3,066 Posts
Hello looking for somewere to possibly take my 6 year old son besides the badlands don't think he will make the all day trip. Also if anyone is planning a trip to the badlands in Attica IN soon ? Or anywere nearby.
thanks Bill:beer:
Not sure exactly where you're located in the Chi-town area but as alt_phil mentioned there is The Cliffs Insane Terrain. It's a fun park that offers a regular trails, hill climbs, ravines and a mud like substance we like to refer to as Illinois Snot. :shaking: The park has you covered if you want a little or a lot of challenge. Depending on if you're interested in checking us out, my club does run's at both The Badlands and The Cliffs. Something to think about. If you want, come check us out at www.gljt.org .

My wife doing a hill climb.
YouTube - Wild Thing going all kamakazi on trail 13 at The Cliffs Insane Terrain

Crazy dude in a Zuki.
YouTube - suzuki samurai @ the cliffs

·
Registered
376 Posts
I have been to both. The badlands is about four hours further there/back but so worth it. The cliffs are fun but it's all sloppy ass mudd and hills. No rocks to climb. The badlands is cheaper to get into and alot bigger. Iv had some scary times at the cliffs almost rolled my old heep a few times out there lol. Idk if my rubi will ever see the cliffs. The mudd at the cliffs is a bitch to clean and smells like ass haha. I'd say go run the cliffs and good luck reading the map haha.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts