·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rear Track bar bracket installed - Check
Front Track bar bracket reinforced and fully welded - Check
Front Inner C Gussets installed - Check
Sector Shaft brace - Received but not installed

The only other thing I can think of at 50K miles is to replace the stock driveshaft joints. What else do I want to beef up? Would be nice to relo the exhaust but that's not mandatory.

For the record, I had the welding done by Ben Varozza who own's Varozza 4x4 up here in Placerville. Good guy that has to feed three kid's and his wife and has reasonable rates and does top rate work. He is a former Helicopter parts machinist who had to decide between that and his passion for 4x4 rigs, fab and work and chose his passion. Shop has a full lift and all the assorted toy's and he can do recovery work if your stuck on the trail. Shameless plug for a good guy.:beer:
www.varozza4x4.com

·
Registered
4,086 Posts
Rear Track bar bracket installed - Check
Front Track bar bracket reinforced and fully welded - Check
Front Inner C Gussets installed - Check
Sector Shaft brace - Received but not installed

The only other thing I can think of at 50K miles is to replace the stock driveshaft joints. What else do I want to beef up? Would be nice to relo the exhaust but that's not mandatory.

For the record, I had the welding done by Ben Varozza who own's Varozza 4x4 up here in Placerville. Good guy that has to feed three kid's and his wife and has reasonable rates and does top rate work. He is a former Helicopter parts machinist who had to decide between that and his passion for 4x4 rigs, fab and work and chose his passion. Shop has a full lift and all the assorted toy's and he can do recovery work if your stuck on the trail. Shameless plug for a good guy.:beer:
[url]www.varozza4x4.com[/URL]

Well done. Now protect yourself from blowing up other small items like your Evap Canister (which you can't drive without), or your Oil Pan (insignificant part). :D

If you haven't done it already, pick-up a skid plate for your Evap Canister first, and your Oil Pan second. River Raider Off-Road and Poison Spyder make great Evap Skids, and RROR has a great skid system which I have the entire thing on my rig.

RC

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.