JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to get a Cobra 75 cb and I found one at a local truck stop for $119...Is there a cheaper place on-line that would justify the shipping?...Thanks!

:beer:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
I got mine off of Amazon. Do a search and you'll see a bunch of listings. I paid something like 90ish for mine shipped.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
http://www.rightchannelradios.com/jeep-offroad-cb-radio-106/jeep-off-road-cb-kit-cobra-75-wx-st-419.html

They have a great reputation and a lot of INFO available. Package deals to fit your wants and needs too.

I will buy my cb from them, BUT I have not yet. So this info is my judgement plus several guys on here that I know have spoken highly of them after their purchases.
That seems like a pretty good deal with the meter and external speaker too...:beer:

I got mine off of Amazon. Do a search and you'll see a bunch of listings. I paid something like 90ish for mine shipped.
Yeah I saw a few on there for $99 shipped so maybe it is worth it...:beer:

·
Registered
159 Posts
Cobra 75

I just got one from a place called Bells CB, www.bellscb.com. They're in Oakland Park, Florida but do lots of internet business. The guys there are really good and treat you like someone important and they really want to help.
BellsCB Radio, 5051 NE 12th Avenue, Oakland Park, Florida. 33334 (954)771-8161, 1-888-561-8131 :bounce:

·
Registered
916 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
eBay via bing.com 8% cashback. Drawback to this is that it may take bing up to 60 days to pay you, or they may pay you instantly depending on the retailer.

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
i don't know of a place, but i do know of a good website to check out for finding deals.

It's called www.froogle.com

It's basically a search engine that will find the product you're looking for and will find the cheapest place that sells it.

·
Registered
88 Posts
http://www.rightchannelradios.com/jeep-offroad-cb-radio-106/jeep-off-road-cb-kit-cobra-75-wx-st-419.html

They have a great reputation and a lot of INFO available. Package deals to fit your wants and needs too.

I will buy my cb from them, BUT I have not yet. So this info is my judgement plus several guys on here that I know have spoken highly of them after their purchases.
I bought mine throught Right Channel Radio as well and it was painless. Bought the full package which made installation much easier.

·
Registered
269 Posts
I got mine a Fry's too. But it was many years ago and I don't remember what I had for breakfast.... much less what I paid for a CB many years ago. Besides, maybe they have gone down in price..... ;)
Just bought mine at Fry's when I was going through Portland. Paid $118, but on line is cheaper. it was chaeper for me to buy and not pay shipping and duty.

·
Registered
274 Posts
I bought mine throught Right Channel Radio as well and it was painless. Bought the full package which made installation much easier.
Thats where I got mine too. The full package made things easier and their good customer service helped me out with all the cb-newbie questions I had.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts