JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a shitload of BRAND NEW Military surplus tires- 11-r16 Michelin XLs.

They measure 10.9 wide x 38.9" tall. On 16x8 wheels, on the JK with 25psi they measure a full 38".

Only $250 each!

I just put a set on my JK--- drive nice and smooth--- hum a little bit--- 3 took 0 balancing and 1 took 4oz.

I HAVE GREAT SHIPPING RATES if you want some shipped to you.:grinpimp:

This set on my JK is also for sale --- NEW 16x8 4.5" BS 5 on 5, 7089 Pro Comp wheels. $1600 for the 4 new tires/wheels mounted, balanced, caps.

If I sell these off my Jeep, I will do another set (or several more if the demand is there)

These tires have 0 miles!

Give me a call 760 248 6214 or 760 864 5123 cell

Thanks for looking!!!:bounce:

Attachments

·
Vendor
1,316 Posts
Rain in the Desert huh?

Sick tires. I sent someone over to you a couple days ago.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
damn if I had a trail only rig that is a sweet price. Do you have a thread on pirate? I will take the link and post on my club as I know a few guys looking to go bigger.

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
No problem Hundy, posted. bet shipping will be a deal breaker but it's worth trying.

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
those look pretty sick. I need to borrow a wheel/tire that mounted for a checkfit.
Andy- I'll be at Glamis all weekend, but let me know if you want to come try one-- my guy will be in the shop Fri till noon, and I will be back for Monday.

No problem Hundy, posted. bet shipping will be a deal breaker but it's worth trying.

Thanks, Man---- if anyone is serious about buying these tires, they should get a shppg quote--- some have been very reasonable!

I just ran up the hiway towards Big Bear--- snow and ice past the cement plant--- 50 nuts trying to install chains in a blizzard!!!:shaking: I drove past them and turned around about a mile up and came back down.

·
Registered
2,713 Posts
Hundy I told a few people at my local club meeting and post your website on theirs... lot of guys were excited about it especially the Mog guys, so you may get a group buy out of Florida..... no promises

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 28 Posts