JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Cheap Stuff!!! I Need Money ASAP!!! ***ALL ITEMS SOLD***

Alright guys, I'm headin' overseas sometime in the next couple of months but I need money NOW! Up for grabs is a bunch of stuff I haven't had time to put on the vehicle or do anything else with for quite a while! Everything is Brand New In-The-Box unless otherwise noted! I prefer local pick-up but I can deliver or ship if we work something out first! Pics will come sometime tomorrow as I don't have the time to take them right now but here's what's for sale:

Riddler D44 Diff Covers (front & rear with Lubelocker gaskets) - $200 *** Sold***

Offroad Evolution Evo 44 Magnum Axle Sleeves - $125 ***Sold***

Offroad Evolution Evo Axle Gussets - $75 ***Sold***

*It's come to my attention that these gear sets have gone WAAAY down in price since I bought mine! Therefore the price has been dropped to reflect the situation!*
*Additionally, these are marked "Rubicon Only". I assume because of the lockers but am not 100% sure about that. These were destined for my '08 Rubicon Unlimited (four-door)*
Yukon D44 5.38 Gears (front and rear with install kit) - $525 ***Sold***

*Cleaned these up! I'll post pics (eventually)! Thank you for your patience and understanding!*

River Raider 4-Door Skid Plates Complete Kit in Steel (these have never been used but they have been sitting in my garage and have surface "flash" rust on the plates. I was going to take them to be media blasted and paint them. I'll take detailed photos but this is one of the cases where it looks much worse than it really is. Regardless the price reflects the extra work needed.) - $600 ***Sold***

Thanks for your interest guys! Help a poh soldier out and get bonus karma points for 2011!!!

·
Registered
79 Posts
no worries on the late pm. didn't realize you had a rubi anyway. wish they would've worked.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I'll buy the skid plates for $600 if you ship them for that price to San Diego. PM me and let me know. Can PayPal immediately. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no worries on the late pm. didn't realize you had a rubi anyway. wish they would've worked.
That's cool. I just hate leaving anyone hanging for so long. I'm still not sure why I didn't get an email when you PM'd me. Anyways, best of luck with your rig! :beer::)

still got the gussets?
Sure do. Shoot me a PM with where you're at if you're interested! :)

I'll buy the skid plates for $600 if you ship them for that price to San Diego. PM me and let me know. Can PayPal immediately. Thanks.
Sent you a PM! :)

·
Registered
10,290 Posts
answered my question. these will work on 44 or 30 front ends. same with the sleeves.

if you'll do both shipped for 200 to pittsburgh i'll take em. sent ya a PM too

·
Registered
142 Posts
Are the Riddler Diff covers used or brand new? I am interested in these but you are selling them for the same price as a brand new set.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Sent pm. Let me know if you don't get it.
Thanks

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Are the Riddler Diff covers used or brand new? I am interested in these but you are selling them for the same price as a brand new set.
They're brand new (still in their packaging inside the box they came in from shipping)! I'm actually selling these quite a bit below retail. These go for $109.99 plus S&H and I'm throwing in the Lubelocker gaskets which are another $21.99 plus S&H. Let me know if you need any other info! :)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PM's replied to! Thanks for the interest guys! Just FYI though, the skids are large and VERY heavy! Shipping anywhere would probably be very expensive. I'll check UPS & FED-EX while I'm out today but I'd much rather sell these to someone local if possible. :beer::)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BUMP for a new day!!! :beer::grinpimp:

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
111 Posts
Pm'ed

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
PM's replied to! Thanks! :beer::)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Price lowered on the Yukon gears!!! :)

$525 for both sets plus the overhaul kits!!! :)

·
Registered
201 Posts
Whats the price ? Its a shame because you have good , brand new stuff , its just stuff I just dont need, lol !! But I have 513 Yukons and when I went to the 37" tires Ive always thought about the 538 s , anyway let me know !!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts