JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay folks put this event on your calendar. On September 5th we will be having a surprise guest visiting us and in celebration of his presence, we will be sponsoring a special cheap dinner gathering in his honor (he claims to be paying for this dinner event).

I'll give everyone 10 guesses as to who it is but with the words cheap and kosher in the headline you know you're only gonna need 2. :D:D:D

I will announce the time and place toward the end of next week. There will be a prize awarded to whoever (or should that be whomever?) guesses the name of our special guest. Of course the prize will be in true tasteless JKO fashion just like this thread...

Looking forward to your guesses.

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Okay folks put this event on your calendar. On September 5th we will be having a surprise guest visiting us and in celebration of his presence, we will be sponsoring a special cheap dinner gathering in his honor (he claims to be paying for this dinner event).

I'll give everyone 10 guesses as to who it is but with the words cheap and kosher in the headline you know you're only gonna need 2. :D:D:D

I will announce the time and place toward the end of next week. There will be a prize awarded to whoever (or should that be whomever?) guesses the name of our special guest. Of course the prize will be in true tasteless JKO fashion just like this thread...

Looking forward to your guesses.
JKennedy? :shitstorm:

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
JKennedy? :shitstorm:
Ha Ha, winner, winner, chicken dinner! JKennedy it is, our very own Mr. Baleboste...lol

Awesome Chris. Now you'll have to come to the dinner to collect your tchatchke. Be a good excuse for you to visit us down here:koolaid:

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
Let me check my schedule tomorrow when I have my craptop up and running at work to see if i'm on call or anything stupid and work related that night, if not, I might need to make a trip down to see Joe and the rest of yousssss!

Mod party? I still need to weld on my Artec skids from a year ago... :shitstorm:

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Deff have something planned that day not sure yet though maybe ill go to bed bath and beyond or something :D

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Well clear your fucking plans and be where I tell you when I tell you. This will start prepping you for marriage...:thefinger:

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Let me check my schedule tomorrow when I have my craptop up and running at work to see if i'm on call or anything stupid and work related that night, if not, I might need to make a trip down to see Joe and the rest of yousssss!

Mod party? I still need to weld on my Artec skids from a year ago... :shitstorm:
Seems we've heard this before but sounds good in theory. Would be great to see you again and hopefully you can find your way down here. I'll PM you with a little info on mod party and kosher day:)

·
R.I.P. Mr. Nibbles!
8,956 Posts
If you guys aren't planning on eating at 4:30 like old people often do, I should be able to get down there.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
If you guys aren't planning on eating at 4:30 like old people often do, I should be able to get down there.
Ha Ha, just know that hairy beasts usually get fed around 5ish. If your good we'll even throw in some beggin strips...

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i will try and be there!
Can't put a picture or face to you. Result of being old probably...Please clear it up fur me. lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
dr. B.S. dc. lol i own the only Hybrid TJ known to exist on planet earth. James was giving me shit for not being on the Forum ever so i am attempting to fig this thing out

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
dr. B.S. dc. lol i own the only Hybrid TJ known to exist on planet earth. James was giving me shit for not being on the Forum ever so i am attempting to fig this thing out

Just what we could use here, a professional Dr of BS. So I would expect this to be the top of the line BS not the usual BS floating around here....:shitstorm:

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just what we could use here, a professional Dr of BS. So I would expect this to be the top of the line BS not the usual BS floating around here....:shitstorm:
Hey, the BS floating around here is top quality, high grade shit. You would have to school for another lifetime before you found such deep BS anywhere else of this caliber.

drbs will be practicing with the best now finally:thefinger:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Count Lisa and I in! Let us know where and when....

1 - 20 of 57 Posts