JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, the Gap on Sunday!! Meet at the gas station on Oracle and Golder Ranch in the Bashas parking lot 0830!!

·
Registered
438 Posts
I will have to wait and see how things work out. If I can make it I will...:smokin:

·
Registered
13 Posts
you know I'll be there! With my new shiny bumper too. :)

·
Registered
438 Posts
you know I'll be there! With my new shiny bumper too. :)
That is going to be one Off the Hook Bumper...I got a sneek Peek yesterday. Very Nice!!!!:usa:

·
Registered
438 Posts
I'm glad you stopped by the shop yesterday, it was kind of funny seeing your Jeep clean and shiny... :thefinger:
Super Shine Baby!!!!!:thefinger:

·
Registered
13 Posts
hah, lucky. Can't believe you get to see it before me ;) I might just have to make mitch show it to me tonight! Hehe j/k
I'm about to board my flight, lucky me I only stop 3! Times before Tucson. So what should me a 2.5 hour flight is turned into 7 hours! I'm so pissed!

·
Registered
438 Posts
hah, lucky. Can't believe you get to see it before me ;) I might just have to make mitch show it to me tonight! Hehe j/k
I'm about to board my flight, lucky me I only stop 3! Times before Tucson. So what should me a 2.5 hour flight is turned into 7 hours! I'm so pissed!
Dude, you got jacked!:grinpimp: Start on the Cap'n Cokes that will make your return trip a little better.:lol:

·
Registered
13 Posts
yeah, I'm in Portland now! And they don't have crown and coke but the do have jack which is what I started with. I think I'm going to drink wine from here on. Cheers

·
Registered
13 Posts
7hour bull**** flight and all I get is a fticken bag of peanuts? Screw southwest!

·
Registered
13 Posts

·
Banned
201 Posts
Call me first, I do want to show you where we're at but Rick had emergency surgery and I need to go by and see how he's doin'. Let's get together and have dinner unless you've eaten already...

Oh yea, I almost forgot....

Your rear bumper is F-N Cool, now I have to re-do my own...:thefinger:

·
Registered
438 Posts
Call me first, I do want to show you where we're at but Rick had emergency surgery and I need to go by and see how he's doin'. Let's get together and have dinner unless you've eaten already...

Oh yea, I almost forgot....

Your rear bumper is F-N Cool, now I have to re-do my own...:thefinger:
Is Rick Ok..?? What's going on?/

·
Banned
201 Posts
Is Rick Ok..?? What's going on?/
I just talked to him, he's doing better today. ;)

His appendix was about to burst and was seeping bad`stuff into his system, then after the surgery they couldn't get him to come out of being put under. They were really starting to get worried, good thing Kelley (his wife) works at that hospital.

Now for the bad news, I wont be wheelin' this weekend. :pissed:

·
Registered
438 Posts
We need to get the other AZ guys over here and off the other forum, it's much too quite.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts