JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know everyone has had an opinion about what time they want to meet up to run the Gap this Saturday. Since it was my idea I say we meet up at 0600 and leave at 0630. If you're late you can catch up. Id like to get a head count on who is going to be coming.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I'm in. I don't even get up that early to go to work, x2 for the day after my birthday. Totally going to be worth it though.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
I know everyone has had an opinion about what time they want to meet up to run the Gap this Saturday. Since it was my idea I say we meet up at 0600 and leave at 0630. If you're late you can catch up. Id like to get a head count on who is going to be coming.
Your not allowed to have an opinion...

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Thanks to ^^ we may get to see an F-150 try to make this. If they get stuck Lyle is gonna have to pull them out. :thefinger:

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
What if I said it was your idea in the first place?:thefinger:
Typical gov't worker...pass the blame to someone else:nono-1:

Thanks to ^^ we may get to see an F-150 try to make this. If they get stuck Lyle is gonna have to pull them out. :thefinger:
Funny how others step in with their .02 cents and make your life much more interesting. :suicide:

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts

·
Registered
459 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'll be coming after your lips are firmly placed in the proper position:laughing2:
I tell you what, you bring your Jeep along and we can work something out.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts