JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14 JK, Rubi, Red, 6spd, JCR Front and rear bumpers, JCR control arms, TFlex HD Steering and drag lin
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone has found any real electrical schematics out there. Upgrading battery cables and alternator and want to add fusing into the system.

Thanks Bill

·
Registered
14 JK, Rubi, Red, 6spd, JCR Front and rear bumpers, JCR control arms, TFlex HD Steering and drag lin
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I want to add a fuse on the alternator output, winch input and main distribution panel. I also have to do some full load amp calculations on the winch and the larger alternator. I'll probably be going to 1/0 conductors. I need to know if there are inline harness fuse links and where they are. I'm a retired industrial electrician and I'm kind of anal with details and not monkey pox anal.

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
I was wondering if anyone has found any real electrical schematics out there. Upgrading battery cables and alternator and want to add fusing into the system.

Thanks Bill
Not sure if this is what you are looking for... I upgraded my cables with Jeep Cables dot com and they come with a fuse relay box. Paul at Jeep Cables is very helpful too!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Not sure if this is what you are looking for... I upgraded my cables with Jeep Cables dot com and they come with a fuse relay box. Paul at Jeep Cables is very helpful too!
Jeep Cables makes some nice stuff👍

1 - 7 of 7 Posts