JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i removed the JEEP emblem last night off the grill and I am currently tinting the blinkers with some VHT. I'm leaving the sidemarkers alone at the moment. They appear to be a Pain the (_I_) to take out.

I think my jeep is turning a little bit evil with this "all black" look going on and I like it!!!:bounce:

·
Registered
1,622 Posts
I have been threatening to debadge the Jeep, And get black steelies, And remove any shiny bit. :devil:

·
Registered
785 Posts
Ive been thinking of also debadging mine.

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have been threatening to debadge the Jeep, And get black steelies, And remove any shiny bit. :devil:
Ive been thinking of also debadging mine.
I'm not going to tell you guys what to do, but man oh man... I like mine debadged.

I just finished with the second coat of clear coat on the blinkers... Probably in a couple hours I'll put the jeep back together.

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Here's the finished pics from a crappy camera. The radiatator appears dirtier than it really is for some reason.

·
Registered
785 Posts
I think you paint your lights black also :D Looking good,I like that Idea:beer:

·
Registered
5,737 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I think you paint your lights black also :D Looking good,I like that Idea:beer:
I actually thought about that... I thought about getting those headlight covers that Hitmoney has. I think that would finish off the look, but my eye's aren't the best. I need all the help that i can get when driving at night;)

·
Registered
785 Posts
I agree,Great Look but what about driving @ Night,I also need all the light I can get.Any One have them?

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
anyone have any idea how to get the side markers out of the flenders? i have a cracked one, so i bought a new one, but can't get the old one out.

·
Premium Member
2,791 Posts
Its not hard. Just remove the inner fender. You may/may not have to remove the fender if you can see what your doing. Ive had my fenders off 4 or 5 times. Its not hard. You may want to get some of the push pins for spares before attempting.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts