JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I got bored with my Rubicon decals I had made a few months ago... so I got to designing and stopped by my buddies biz and had him make em up :mr-t:

BEFORE:

NEW STYLE: :smokin:

:mr-t:

·
Registered
4,511 Posts
Hmmm, whose tattoo did you steal that idea from hahaha!:thefinger::beer:

ok not funny, I suck today!:bawling:

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Ah, the cenobyte font. Official font of Offroad Evolution (Dennis and I both have it on our windshield) and the same font I used for "RubiKong" on Dennis' hood.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
Well I got bored with my Rubicon decals I had made a few months ago... so I got to designing and stopped by my buddies biz and had him make em up :mr-t:

BEFORE:

NEW STYLE: :smokin:

:mr-t:
Nice jeep. Your Rubicon label way too new age unless your a Wican.

·
Registered
7,281 Posts
wth E where are mine :laughing2:

I like the old better :thefinger:

:laughing:

I maybe ditching all decals though, I'm really wanting the blacked out look

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Ah, the cenobyte font. Official font of Offroad Evolution (Dennis and I both have it on our windshield) and the same font I used for "RubiKong" on Dennis' hood.
:shaking: nope... not cenobyte
it's call Fiolex Mephisto. i was gonna do cen obyte till i saw RUBIKONG was rawkin it so i went a different way. i did however put the + in the center of the O and quished the lettering a little.

The new font looks like "chris angel" font :laughing:
http://www.crissangel.com/
almost but not... i think i have the Chris Angel font somewhere.

I like the before better.
i still like the old ones too. they were just getting torn up from some good pin stripe trails... so i decided to try something new.

Nice jeep. Your Rubicon label way too new age unless your a Wican.
thanks... nope no form of witch craft here.

wth E where are mine :laughing2:

I like the old better :thefinger:

:laughing:

I maybe ditching all decals though, I'm really wanting the blacked out look
thought this way we'd both have one offs :thefinger:
maybe you should rawk black RUBICON decals. that's exactly what i would do if i had black.

·
Registered
7,281 Posts
I love the Project-JK sticker on your jeep! :thefinger:
that pic is old its GONE, I couldnt even live with leaving just the JK without the outline like some did :grinpimp:

so :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
Hey E how did you get that first font on your JK. I was thinking of putting a font like that on mine when I figure out a good name for her.

EDIT: It just came to me. Since I swamped the JK two weeks ago how about "Swamp Thing" or is that too blah.

·
Registered
9,139 Posts
The new font looks like "chris angel" font :laughing:
http://www.crissangel.com/
OK Metal - you did a pretty good job 'splaining that it wasn't the same font as the ORE stuff.... you better defend your manhood and make sure everyone understands that it is in no way/shape/form a tribute to Chris Angel...

....now, if it is... you can put "MIND....ERRRRR....JEEPFREAK" on it somewhere. :D

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey E how did you get that first font on your JK. I was thinking of putting a font like that on mine when I figure out a good name for her.

EDIT: It just came to me. Since I swamped the JK two weeks ago how about "Swamp Thing" or is that too blah.
i used a font called FT3 the hard way then i cut it up and repositioned the lettering. i only had the demo version so i had to create my own vowel letters in order to complete it.

OK Metal - you did a pretty good job 'splaining that it wasn't the same font as the ORE stuff.... you better defend your manhood and make sure everyone understands that it is in no way/shape/form a tribute to Chris Angel...

....now, if it is... you can put "MIND....ERRRRR....JEEPFREAK" on it somewhere. :D

here ya go :thefinger:

all together now...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts