JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 54 Posts

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed the Teraflex 6in LCG kit yesterday. What a nice kit. everything installed very clean and looks awesome. Here is a few teaser pics from then install. the Jeep is not completely finnished in these pics but you will get the idea, full write up to follow shortly.

(note) passenger tire is 45 in in the air!

· Premium Member
8,890 Posts
That is totally SICK!. I know...full write up on the way. Please include detailed info on the Bilstein shocks and the INSANE springs your using.

· Openly Hostile
4,392 Posts
I dont have anything bad to say about the FT kit, I just relized I wanted more ground clearance and the Teraflex kit offered that with the dog leg arms and the factory crossmember. and im just a gluton for punishment.
Only thing I thought was weird about the FT kit was the huge crossmember hanging down. Looks like the teraflex arms tuck up real nice.

· Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That is totally SICK!. I know...full write up on the way. Please include detailed info on the Bilstein shocks and the INSANE springs your using.
Hey Stub,
Thanks again for the offer of the crossmember, I had someone here in San Diego come threw for me. Sorry I didnt let you know sooner. I will get you all the info on the shocks as soon as I can, as for the springs...they are the Teraflex 6in LCG coils that come in the kit.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.