JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a new in box centerforce clutch that I do not need at the moment. I bought it when I thought my trans was about to die, but, turns out it wasn't my trans so I never got to install it. I'll get part numbers and such and post them with a pic or something.

250.00. I'm in NJ, but, shipping isn't bad.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I thought about it nick. My first clutch crapped out ak 37K. I've been much nicer to this one and it only has 20K on it. Since I am grabbing chris's knockers :laughing:, I am sacrificing the clutch. When the time comes, I will have to bite the bullet. As of now, all is well.

·
Registered
5,049 Posts
I thought about it nick. My first clutch crapped out ak 37K. I've been much nicer to this one and it only has 20K on it. Since I am grabbing chris's knockers :laughing:, I am sacrificing the clutch. When the time comes, I will have to bite the bullet. As of now, all is well.
He he he.... You said grabbing chris' knockers!

Just throwing my 2 cents out... The CF clutch is the best upgrade I've made to the drive train so far...

Sent by carrier pigeon

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Wow, just revisiting this thread as this clutch is still sitting in my closet unopened. Oleg, if you read this, sorry I never saw your message.

Either way, this clutch is still available if anyone is interested. I can find out the exact model number if need be, but, I do not believe that they are like Spec with multiple versions.

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Does it have the pressure plate and all? If so, I'm interested :) Mark W.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hmm. Dunno. To the best of my knowledge, it has everything but the TOB. When I get home, I will grab more info (like the part number) and some snapshots of the box itself and post them up.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
And just as an FYI, I had posted this elsewhere about 10 minutes before I bumped this thread and did receive an email offer on it almost immediately. Should said guy not get back to me with a definite answer by the end of the day, it is going to next in line. I'd much rather see it go to a JKO member anyway. :beer:

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
Cool. As long as Paypal is cool and the clutch disc and PP are 100%, consider me sold :) Now, the waiting begins :) Mark W.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still no word from the original fella. Paypal is a-ok. Will snag pics and part number after work. Will have info up by 6. :beer:

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, still no answer. So, in the meantime, here are a couple pictures. Includes pressure plate and disc according to the label. If I don't have an email by the time I pass out, we can get the ball rolling.

·
Registered
163 Posts
If something falls through w/ thaduke let me know, I'll take the next slot in line

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I shot him a last chance email. Sorry for the suspense...

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry all, just got my message and clutch has been sold, sale pending. Thanks for looking.:beer:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts