Paige Wyatt

McGraw/Faith

Demi/Ashton

Avril

Ciara

·
Registered
925 Posts
I wonder if any of them wheel. Timberlake's got a nice Rubi and he's the only one with a winch. Beckham has the best looking JK IMO. But, McGraw and Faith Hill have a super nice CJ!

·
Registered
2,405 Posts
I wonder if any of them wheel. Timberlake's got a nice Rubi and he's the only one with a winch. Beckham has the best looking JK IMO. But, McGraw and Faith Hill have a super nice CJ!
You must have skipped Paige Wyatt's TJ. Damn thing even has a little trail damage (guess it could be mall damage, but I'm glass full kinda person).

·
Registered
362 Posts
McGraw and Hill do the trail riding. Not sure how hard core, but that's one of the stories of how they got their relationship started.

It was during a ride in a Jeep in 1996 in State College, Pa., that country music's reigning first couple Tim McGraw and Faith Hill decided to build a life together. That's their Jeep story. What's yours? The brand wants to know in the "Share Your Favorite Jeep Story" contest.

Read more: http://www.trucktrend.com/features/news/2007/163_news070607_share_your_favorite_jeep_story_contest_jeep_presents_soul2soul_tour_2007/index.html#ixzz1mK6h6Q00

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
You must have skipped Paige Wyatt's TJ. Damn thing even has a little trail damage (guess it could be mall damage, but I'm glass full kinda person).
Yep, she actually wheels hers some. One of our sales guys talked to her a bit back.

How could we possibly forget MacGuyver?

Daisy...

Daisy part two...

And yes, I know those were all TV/Movie Jeeps, but no thread should go without the original Daisy.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dayum. theres a lot lol.

i like the cj!!
backhams tires look bigger in the rear?
only 2 2dr jks :(

and paige wyatt is so sexy!!!
i agree....or it could be an optical illusion

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i concluded that the lift just sits different. lift higher in the back

·
Registered
7 Posts
The red CJ is my favorite... I miss mine.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts