JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today all of my CB equipment arrived (CB, antenna, and coax cable). I was eager to install my CB only to find out (as I figured I would) I was missing something. My plan was to mount the antenna directly onto the tire carrier and attach the coax cable. The plan has fallen short in that the coax cable does not fit directly into the antenna (the hole is too small). Obviously I am missing a coupling or something, I figured this would have came with the antenna. Please help a fellow Jeeper out!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Today all of my CB equipment arrived (CB, antenna, and coax cable). I was eager to install my CB only to find out (as I figured I would) I was missing something. My plan was to mount the antenna directly onto the tire carrier and attach the coax cable. The plan has fallen short in that the coax cable does not fit directly into the antenna (the hole is too small). Obviously I am missing a coupling or something, I figured this would have came with the antenna. Please help a fellow Jeeper out!
i think you are looking for something like this...

http://www.toolfetch.com/Category/Electronics/Cb_Radio_Accessories/Antenna_Mounts_Studs/DAS-DM-4A.htm

good luck.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts