JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i wanted to build a cb mount that would be fit into any jk and look nice so all of the cords and wireing are nicely concealed, the trouble is that all of the dang cb's out there are so big that it makes it hard to find a good spot for it.

my question is, do you all really need all of the gadgets and gizzzzmos of all of the larger cb's, i mean they are nice and all. or do the small ones work for yall just fine like they do fer me and my buddies. the one that works best for us is the Cobra 19DX IV. it is small and has all the functions you need to converse. and would any of you like to have something like this if it worked well and looked nice? if so ill get started making the mount, and i can promis youll love it. what do you guys think?

here is the cb that i would like to use.

http://www.123radios.com/BuyItNow.asp?PID=245

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
sorry i forgot to say that it will fit all of the compact cb's. Midland, Cobra, Uniden, .....ect... simply due to the fact that they are all the same size. i dont know why i left that out sorry.

·
Registered
962 Posts
I prefer the big Unidens, they tune better than even the Galaxys.
I'm pushing almost 25 watts with stock finals.
I also like all the doo-dads, especially the weather channel. Comes in handy when storms pop up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts