JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I know... I probably need to turn in the man card for this, but is anyone else listening to the trial today? :shaking: WTF!!!! The defense is now claiming that the kid snuck out drowned in the pool and that that the dad knew all about it. They are claiming that because the dad was such a rapist asshole that Casey hid everything. Hummmmmmm.

·
Registered
11,063 Posts
That's some messed up stuff. No not following the trial. If she is found guilty is the death penalty an option in this case?

Just curious, how would listening to it affect your man card?

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I feel almost like I am listening to a soap opera... :mr-t:

They are pushing for the needle.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I'm ready for it to be over!

·
Premium Member
15,330 Posts
I feel more and more contempt towards this psycho-bitch every day.

Anyone else following?

·
Registered
3,971 Posts
Don't give her the needle, drown her fucking ass.

·
Premium Member
15,330 Posts
Don't give her the needle, drown her fucking ass.
F-ing unreal to think that any "parent" could carry out such a heartless and sickening act. I'm desensitized to most everything these days.....but.......idk......hard to find the words.

I hope to hell that she gets hers.

·
Comfortably Numb
12,273 Posts
I think she needs the fucking needle, but no chemicals. Just a fucking air bubble. Or perhaps an injection of one of Dan's farts. I also think that whole family is fucked up.

·
Premium Member
15,330 Posts
I also think that whole family is fucked up.
Wow.......and that is coming from a CAJUN! ;)

IDK- The brother seems pretty normal. I do think that mom is prob nuts (at least at this point due to everything that happened). The killer is definitely nuts.

·
Registered
865 Posts
as a grandfather of 4, all aged within a year or 2 of this child, i want to know how in the hell the grand parents let a month go by before they figured out that something was wrong. everything about this child's death is hinky. not watching or keeping up with the trial. it disgusts me as a human being , a parent, and a grand parent.

i have 3 kids of my own that i love dearly, but if i thought either one had neglected or abused one of their children i would give them up in a heart beat.

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
i have 3 kids of my own that i love dearly, but if i thought either one had neglected or abused one of their children i would give them up in a heart beat.
I was going to say something to this effect before I happened upon your post. She is a monster and needs to be put down, she is pure evil hiding in the skin of a splittail. Her Dad is a piece of shit too, he KNOWS she killed that poor baby and regardless of her being his daughter he should've stepped up and spelled it out real clear for that bitch. No pussyfooting around trying to cover for her ass. He was a cop and knows good goddamn well that his daughter is fucked in the head and had to know it long before that poor baby was killed. That is a family is a genetic misfire.

·
Premium Member
3,068 Posts
My daughter is the same age Casey Anthony was. I can tell you right now if something happened to her I would not rest until she is found. If someone hurt her I would be the one on trial, the scum that laid a finger on her would never be found!

·
Registered
9,437 Posts
My daughter is the same age Casey Anthony was. I can tell you right now if something happened to her I would not rest until she is found. If someone hurt her I would be the one on trial, the scum that laid a finger on her would never be found!
You aren't that damn old! You mean Caylee?

·
Registered
865 Posts
I was going to say something to this effect before I happened upon your post. She is a monster and needs to be put down, she is pure evil hiding in the skin of a splittail. Her Dad is a piece of shit too, he KNOWS she killed that poor baby and regardless of her being his daughter he should've stepped up and spelled it out real clear for that bitch. No pussyfooting around trying to cover for her ass. He was a cop and knows good goddamn well that his daughter is fucked in the head and had to know it long before that poor baby was killed. That is a family is a genetic misfire.
my son and daughters know where i stand when it comes to those grand daughters. they come first, no compromise. we have already had social services in to check on the oldest daughter and her daughter. apparently she gets to skate more than i think she should, but at least the precedent has been set. she is pissed at us, but at least she knows we are paying attention.

1 - 20 of 82 Posts