JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Would be nice to run, to bad it's closed. We need to protect our Playgrounds.

www. Sharetrails.org

·
Vendor
2,525 Posts
Boulder Carnage is closed, Buena Vista Carnage is still open. I have friends that just ran it a couple weeks ago. I have a ton of pictures on my other computer of that trail it is crazy, the entire trail is only like a 1/4 to a 1/2 mile long and it takes a long time to run it.

G

·
Would be nice to run, to bad it's closed. We need to protect our Playgrounds.
Different Carnage Canyon. The one near Boulder closed, although the forest service is building a new challenge route in its place nearby (Fireman’s Hill). The trail in the vid is just outside of Buena Vista and is not closed.

·
Vendor
2,525 Posts
Different Carnage Canyon. The one near Boulder closed, although the forest service is building a new challenge route in its place nearby (Fireman’s Hill). The trail in the vid is just outside of Buena Vista and is not closed.
i beat ya:thefinger:

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I found that video while researching Carnage Canyon in Boulder. It looks like a beast! I think a full exo is what it would take to make it up that unscathed!

I went up to Left Hand to check out the trails. I took the first trail to the right 286C. I didn't disconnect the sway bar thinking hey this can't get to bad. NOT!! Apparently it's Big Momma Hill. All off Camber with huge ruts. I was doing some major 2 and 3 wheel action. Luckily there was a turn out half way up and I could get myself turned around enough point myself back down hill. Just as fun going back down. I learned my lesson!!! haha... Disconnect sways before hill climbing Big Momma!!

Can't wait to go back with a group... Think were doing a meet and greet Dec 6th in Westminster to try and plan some runs!

·
Premium Member
1,451 Posts
Best not care about body damage

Looks pretty damn impressive. Best not care about body damage before attempting that wee bit o'trail. :eek: :smokin:

Yes and have lots of Bumper Monkeys too! :smokin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.