JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone converted a cargo trailer to a camper and towed with JKU. I am planning to get a 7x12 enclosed cargo trailer, single axle, that has a dry weight around thousand lbs. Not plumbing water just sette table/bed combo and cabinets. Want to wire for 12/110 volt lighting an 110 for microwave, ac, and a power strip.

If anyone has done something like this would love to see it.

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
Not mine but a friend did this one. it has a generator on the tongue, the bed with A/C and TV is in the front part of the trailer and the kitchen area is in the back. Let me know and I can talk with him to get some more pics if you want.

Attachments

Reactions: Deepblu505

·
Premium Member
4,935 Posts
Not mine but a friend did this one. it has a generator on the tongue, the bed with A/C and TV is in the front part of the trailer and the kitchen area is in the back. Let me know and I can talk with him to get some more pics if you want.
That's a big piece of lumber. Looks like a nice height/setup trailer wise. Not too tall.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Gunnery Sergeant USMC (ret)
22,098 Posts
That's a big piece of lumber. Looks like a nice height/setup trailer wise. Not too tall.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
People just don't know what Arizona is like.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Gunny

Some pics of the inside would be great.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts