JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They seemingly don't exist in the Austin TX area. Even the Rubicons on lot are Automatic. :bawling::bawling::bawling:

The next 60+ days that won't change either with Chrysler halting production. :(

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No Rubi's w/ a stick here in OH, but plenty of X's and Sahara's with a 6 spd. The dealer should do a locate for you to find what you want.
No "X"s or Saharahs in a 4 door config in the colors I want either according to the one dealer I've been emailing back and forth to.. they've checked their two locations but I guess he hasn't just checked who in the area has one, period.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
The lifetime powertrain is transferable just like the rest of the warranty. You're a little far away to buy my wifes plus shed probably kill me anyway. Good luck finding one

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
There's a yellow rubi on the lot here, been there for months
I think it might be a stick
if you want yellow, I'll go check for ya

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There's a yellow rubi on the lot here, been there for months
I think it might be a stick
if you want yellow, I'll go check for ya

My wife's folks live in Abilene. How convenient.

What's the dealer? I'll just give them a call/email on Monday.

·
Registered
6,381 Posts
blake fulenwider in Baird
Also might want to check Arrow Jeep in Abilene.
I got mine from Randolph Jeep in Eastland - about 35 miles east of Abilene.
If any of them have something you might be interested in, if you want I'll check them out for you

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I appreciate your help! I'll check them out and if I find something worth eyeing I may send you a PM if that is ok?

·
Registered
479 Posts
You can also search available inventory online at www.jeep.com, click on jeep wranglar 4 dr, then search available inventory for your particular zipcode. That is how I got my dual top w/manual. I ran the hartop all winter, now running the soft top. Good luck in your search (mine took about 2months as I had too many color choices w/manual)

·
Premium Member
1,453 Posts
The lifetime powertrain is transferable

The lifetime powertrain is transferable just like the rest of the warranty. You're a little far away to buy my wifes plus shed probably kill me anyway. Good luck finding one
Hmm, Mine says it is not, But the extended warranty I purchased is. :shaking:

·
Registered
915 Posts
i think i bought the last manual white unlimited rubi with a hardtop last week :grinpimp:
there was a silver one in the bay area but it was sold the day before i bought mine. i didnt lock it down in time... :shaking:

also during my search i found 3 rubi unlimited with manuals in black, white and red but they all came with the soft tops.

im in SoCal

edit: i was told by the dealer that the lifetime powertrain warrenty is not transferable. only the 3yr/36K mile warrenty or any extended warrenty is transferable.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Theyre a little harder to find but Ive come across a bunch of 4 dr Rubicons with 6 spd up here in NY/NJ/CT. But then again theres probably a hundred dealerships within 200 miles of me.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts