JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I received the Canon EF-S 55-250mm f/4.0-5.6 IS II lens for Christmas and unfortunately don't have a use for it as I've got a similar lens in a 70-300mm IS. This lens is a great complement the standard 18-55mm that comes with the Canon Rebel. I'll include a UV filter as well to the purchaser. The lens is brand new, never used. Only removed from box to photograph it and put the filter on. SOLD

I recently purchased the Lowepro Transporter Camera Strap for my SLR Camera and after using it once I decided it is more than I need in a Camera Strap. It is in perfect condition with no damage, blemishes or flaws. I unfortunately cannot return it to Best Buy (past 30 day return and no longer have receipt or packaging) so I'm hoping to unload it to a lucky person. It is a great strap with a pad for the neck or shoulder along with a storage spot for two memory cards. It also has quick releases for those occasions when you don't want or need the strap.

I paid $30 from Best Buy and I'm hoping to get at least $15 or best offer. (SOLD)

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump

Camera strap sold.

Pending deal on camera lens.

·
Registered
3,084 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The lens is still available..