JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
That is a sick looking JKU you got yourself there. Trails look pretty fun too.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Looks like fun. Is it just a reflection or does the JKU have a blown headlight in the last pic.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Looks like fun. Is it just a reflection or does the JKU have a blown headlight in the last pic.
I noticed that later that night. Headlights were good then my drivers side...not so much. I'll have to. He k and see if it's a connection or the bulb itself. Hope it's not the bulb, it'sonly a 1 year old IPF from Northridgewith less than 6000 miles on the odometer since install

·
Registered
234 Posts
I noticed that later that night. Headlights were good then my drivers side...not so much. I'll have to. He k and see if it's a connection or the bulb itself. Hope it's not the bulb, it'sonly a 1 year old IPF from Northridgewith less than 6000 miles on the odometer since install
You may have burnt out a bulb...I know my passenger side IPF bulb blew out on me after 9months...due to loose wire harness connectors. I ziptied them but they still came loose overtime. I finally had to splice the wires together as I was getting fed up with the light flicking on and off and taking the grill off to fix the harness to fit tight. After splicing the lights in over a year ago no issues.

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
I bet you a Canadian :beer: that its the negative connection on the harness.

I hardwired both of mine, no more problems.

·
Premium Member
2,507 Posts
Great pics...how slippery was the snow? That would freak me out a little.

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
EXTREMELY slippery. This is a creek bed (non-fish bearing). What you don't see is the layer of ice covering the rocks which are angled. You pick your lines based on where you will be when you slide.

As far as the light, it is the connection. I'll need to fix that ASAP

1 - 15 of 15 Posts