JKOwners Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanting to buy the soft top that angles in the back towards the top of the tailgate but I cant find it anywhere. I see a few guys on here with it but not the name of the company. If someone could hook me up it would be appreciated. Also if anyone knows what it comes with (door surrounds, support bars) etc...I would also appreciate the info.

Thanks in Advance,
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.