JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! Been meaning to get signed up here for awhile. I recognize some of you, and hope to meet and wheel with some new people as well.

I hear that the "100dollarman" thread was finally deleted, so I need a new place to impart my infinite wisdom on unsuspecting victims!!!:D:D:D

Its gonna be fun to :thefinger: people off!

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Hello all! Been meaning to get signed up here for awhile. I recognize some of you, and hope to meet and wheel with some new people as well.

I hear that the "100dollarman" thread was finally deleted, so I need a new place to impart my infinite wisdom on unsuspecting victims!!!:D:D:D

Its gonna be fun to :thefinger: people off!
OK lets here it?

·
Registered
900 Posts
Welcome from New Hampshire.............and BTW, very little gets deleted here. :D

A

·
0 Posts
:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

Welcome

:thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yeah we need to start a socal thread. That other site is just to strict. Down to go wheeling in a couple of months, just need to catch up on a few bills.

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the welcomes, guys! I had alot of fun on the other forum- hopefully we can have some fun here, too!

The CMF club has fractured somewhat, but maybe we can revive it! For those of you who dont know- The only way you could get into the club was to come wheeling with us and do something really hardcore or something really stupid or a combination of both! We never claimed to be all that smart- but we love to WHEEL!!! CMF'rs are 99% Treadlightly (yes, I ran over a bush once) and 100% against treehugging extremist hypocrits who act like they do no wrong and think they are doing the offroading community a favor:thefinger:. We like to have fun!:beer:

The 100dollarman thread was a place where the CMFrs could air it out a little and show pics of our JK runs, and stories and pics of our Dune trips, River trips (lots of girls in bikinis!), talk about whats going on in general with the miniMOGS and Military trucks (I think they are interesting!). Thats what I do for a living, but not trying to sell anything on the forum. I think in 1 year it was pushing 10,000 views. Plus, it was mostly about my favorite subect- ME! LOL!!!:innocent::innocent::innocent:

I wasnt banned from the JKforum- or even had much of anything edited or deleted. I basically had enough of whats his name and his issues. I came to know why he is so disliked in the Jeeping community first hand. Its all the same stuff that has been said already. Its kinda comforting to know that it was not just me. I dont like some of his "tactics" or how he does business and he is just RUDE. So I walked. -- I am not a Sheeple. I'm sure he misses me immensely! :stirthepot: WHATEVER.

I have a couple of Jeep runs coming up soon- I'll post up times/places. Everyone is always welcome and I promise a good time or your $$$ back!:D

LETS GO WHEELIN!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Uhm, Hundy...? If those are the "new" CMFers, then sign me up for the earliest run. :massey:

Of course, I did send in my required 36pack of Coors, but never heard back from CMF central... :thefinger:

If you don't know, then you're in for a treat... Hundy was (is) a HUGE reason I would log in to the "other" site. Too much fun this man and his Cult of Personalities have... :grinpimp:

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
THANKS, CAMERON, whoever you are!!!

my own thread!:bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce::bounce:

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Uhm, Hundy...? If those are the "new" CMFers, then sign me up for the earliest run. :massey:

Of course, I did send in my required 36pack of Coors, but never heard back from CMF central... :thefinger:

If you don't know, then you're in for a treat... Hundy was (is) a HUGE reason I would log in to the "other" site. Too much fun this man and his Cult of Personalities have... :grinpimp:
Hey Dayton- maybe we can get you to come on a run with us this year :thefinger:

I promise we wont leave you stranded up on the mountain for 3 days!:D

·
Registered
154 Posts
It's about time! CMF's reunite! I am sooooo ready for a run! I think we need to do the waterfall!

AK

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
Hey Dayton- maybe we can get you to come on a run with us this year :thefinger:

I promise we wont leave you stranded up on the mountain for 3 days!:D

Yeah maybe... Father's Day is always a day I get to do what I want to do, so let me know if you have a day trip planned June 14 or 15... :smokin:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts