JKOwners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2xs in last 6 months my 2013 JK has done the check engine/ traction control lights. Both times, because being on freeway, I've checked the code, then cleared it. I can change the sensor, but...have had overheating issues, just upgraded radiator, and still temp raises. Could it be more of a belt issue?

·
Registered
265 Posts
That's about the worst first post ever. What's the code your getting? Is your coolant fan working? Need more info if you want help.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
6,175 Posts
That's about the worst first post ever. What's the code your getting? Is your coolant fan working? Need more info if you want help.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
heh.
You’ve now been de-virginized , @Rb6700 , :laughing2:

once you realize , then get dumb-struck by some deplorable 1st post by one of the inevitable, panicked JKers hopping on here , unintroduced , & asking hurried, grammarless questions as though the forum is a service counter , like is at an Arby’s & they’ve returned to get horsey sauce packets but can’t actually ask properly , youve officially lost your innocence & are inducted completely into jkowners .

It gets to the point you just skip over them after a while it’s so bad.

:jeep2:

OP.

HIT THE WELCOME ROOM later and introduce yourself and your Jeep. It’s a great forum.

About your issue ( if you ever return ) , maybe slow it down and describe in a clearer manner each step you’ve taken , why and the issue it’s trying to correct. You have multiple parts and no cohesive description of why you’re telling us this.

Are you referencing a possible slipping timing belt ( chain) as far as overheating ?
:jeep2:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dude, not cool...yeah I was thinking the fan or timing belt. Excuse me for being a kid owner. I'm a female who reads on here as much as possible if I have an issue, I try to learn as much as I can. But..think I will uninstall the app thanks to you

1 - 5 of 5 Posts