Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No, I am on my period that weekend.

Votes: 5 62.5%
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of you florida boys who came over from the horrible forum will already know about this. There is a 3 day campout going on outside of Dade City at the sertoma youth ranch. Dont let the name of the ranch fool you - it's a party down spot under a huge oak hammock.

You should come check it out. Here is the copy from the OP on the floridajeepers.net forum:

Riding Opportunities : Rickloam WMA (maybe not)
Campground Location : Sertoma Campground
Date : Oct 3-5 (Fri - Sun)

Printable Map of Richloam (1268x964)

Ive camped here and rode here. It'll be a blast. Bring your beer and your rig. This is going be fun. Already about 20 or so jeeps saying theyre coming.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
387 Posts
I'll likely be outta town by then...am leaving FL for the winter...want to see some snow for a change. :D

Y'all have fun though...have seen the pictures from there and it looks like a blast!

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Most of you florida boys who came over from the horrible forum will already know about this. There is a 3 day campout going on outside of Dade City at the sertoma youth ranch. Dont let the name of the ranch fool you - it's a party down spot under a huge oak hammock.

You should come check it out. Here is the copy from the OP on the floridajeepers.net forum:

Riding Opportunities : Rickloam WMA (maybe not)
Campground Location : Sertoma Campground
Date : Oct 3-5 (Fri - Sun)

Printable Map of Richloam (1268x964)

Ive camped here and rode here. It'll be a blast. Bring your beer and your rig. This is going be fun. Already about 20 or so jeeps saying theyre coming.
That POLL is fkn CLASSIC

:beer::beer::beer::beer: to you and don't forget the :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:

·
Banned
10,249 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That POLL is fkn CLASSIC

:beer::beer::beer::beer: to you and don't forget the :thefinger::thefinger::thefinger:
heheheh thanks.....Im pretty good at getting **** going on and off message boards. If there are enough people here to wheel, I plan on organzing some SERIOUS rides here in florida. It's sort of what I do. I like being trail boss, you dont have to suck dust all day ;)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
610 Posts
You guys live way too far south:thefinger:We have a group up here in the NE that is planning on a camping/wheeling trip to Ocala/HardRock this fall. I'll keep you posted. I can't make this one due to sand in my vag. :thefinger:

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Bump florida members......Bump
Whats up Dave... Not sure if I can make it yet, but just got tipped off to the forum over here. So signed up and ready. I was away in Japan for a few weeks and when I got back there was no one left over "there"...LOL

Thankfully someone emailed me with the scoop.

Glad to see you "like" being trail boss now...haha... look forward to hangin out. :beer:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts